• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Expert Proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular members with Staff vote weight.....
You mean, like, staff pick out people who aren't deranged, and give them a special role on here that allows them to vote on topics and such?

You mean, like, staff pick out people who aren't deranged, and give them a special role on here that allows them to vote on topics and such?
At this point, I am wondering what's different between that and thread mod?

I am searching for the answer in the NASA department and in holy books.

Come now Bambu, let's not pretend now that both of us are not deranged

That being said, I think this thread has been thoroughly rejected. Best to just close it.
Less deranged. At least I ain't a weeb.

But yeah, this has been rejected, fair's fair. I just wanted to do a funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back