• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also with equal speed, Virgil is at a greater disadvantage as every bs will be his speed, and he can merge cells to form even stronger and faster sperm.

Quangotjokes said:
Also with equal speed, Virgil is at a greater disadvantage as every bs will be his speed, and he can merge cells to form even stronger and faster sperm.
Not that I was quoting this guy or anything, but you do realize that while Vergil isn't super fast, he's still a very fast character?

TitanCrusher101 said:
Quangotjokes said:
Not that I was quoting this guy or anything, but you do realize that while Vergil isn't super fast, he's still a very fast character?
What difference does it make when the battle is equalized speed?

Quangotjokes said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
Quangotjokes said:
What difference does it make when the battle is equalized speed?
Did you ignore what I quoted?

If it wasn't equal, he'd blitz. That's why it is a disadvantage. He's used to be very fast, and that is often displayed in his moves.

That's him losing an advantage, not a disadvantage

Plus him being very fast isn't the point, he doesn't rely on his speed when he fights

Schnee One said:
That's him losing an advantage, not a disadvantage
Plus him being very fast isn't the point, he doesn't rely on his speed when he fights
Yes, he very much does. He has alot of attacks that use the combined might of his Yamato and the speed he possesses.

He's not relying on it? I was trying to say that he incorporates speed into his moves alot in fights. Sorry, I know I stated differently.

Example: 4-C Sonic vs Mario speed =

- Mario Stomps because he beats him in Durability, AP, and power ups.

Example: 4-C Sonic vs Mario speed =/=

- Way easier to debate since Sonic can almost blitz Mario, but Mario is still faster than some people might think.

It is him being fast, but he also uses his speed with his attacks. What don't you understand here?

Also: Kirby vs Alucard changed alot. And you said "Screw it, Alucard FRA." Could you go see if your vote is the same still?

There's nothing for me to understand because I think it's false.

Vergil is fast, he strikes fast, and moves fast, but using your speed and simply being fast are vastly different things.

No they don't.

They have his speed but not his mobility, his teleportationq, and said sperm are weaker then Vergil in everything

Wait

Only Ogon Seishi can duplicate himself on his profile.

Why are people arguing he makes more

His 'duplication' is his Regenerationn. When Kuroi fought Atomic Samurai, he got completely sliced up but then formed a new Kuroi Seishi out of every part of him that had been sliced up.

His second key says he loses the ability to make copies of himself, which is true

BS wins, Vergil's profile states his regen is Low-Mid. BS exhausts Vergil's energy and then rips apart like he did with Genos. Vergil is basically fights 11 Trillion+ Vergil's. Black Sperm has never been shown to be worried about his stamina, only his cell stock.

My vote is for BS, aka Kuroi Seishi

TSpartan1204 said:
BS wins, Vergil's profile states his regen is Low-Mid. BS exhausts Vergil's energy and then rips apart like he did with Genos. Vergil is basically fights 11 Trillion+ Vergil's. Black Sperm has never been shown to be worried about his stamina, only his cell stock.
My vote is for BS, aka Kuroi Seishi
That is pretty inaccurate. Care to give a source to prove that Vergil is "Fighting 11 Trillion+ Vergils?

@TitanCrusher101 Vergil is fighting an opponent of the same speed with regen and a great deal of stamina minus weapons and slightly weaker AP. Each cell of BS can split off into its own thing.

This chapter exemplifies how the fight might ultimately go.

https://ww3.readopm.com/chapter/onepunch-man-one-chapter-063/

Atomic Samurai or in this case Vergil, surrounded by countless BS attacking him from every angle and since speed is equalized, BS might even dodge some of Vergil's attacks.

Vergil's best bet is to maintain a distance do air slashes, but BS can dodge or regen against those as well.

Back