• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huesito88 said:
I mean what 4-B level would Vegito be.........
We can't find an exact amount, but we can do some scaling.

SPC is 1 KiloFoe and SSJ2 Gohan defeat him with half his power

SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta are > then Gohan, but let us say they're the same level.

SSJ3 Goku is >>SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta, let us just stick with 2 KiloFoe to be conservative.

Base Vegito is stated and shown in both guides and anime filler respectively to be >> SSJ3 Goku., but let us say there equal anyway.

Vegito then goes Super Saiyan, which is at least a 40+ multiplier because Super Saiyan Goku is greater than Full-power Frieza on Namek, who at half-power tanked his Kaio-Ken x 20 Kamehameha. Not to mention that Vegito would possess grade 4 Super Saiyan, which has an even greater multiplier.

So...

SPC=1 KiloFoe

SSJ2 Teen Gohan=2 KiloFoe

SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta=At least 2 KiloFoe

SSJ3= Indeterminately beyond 2 KiloFoe

Base Vegito=Indeterminately beyond 2 KiloFoe

Super Saiyan 1, 2, and 3 Vegito=Indeterminately beyond 80 KiloFoe at the least.

Add in that these measurements are quite conservative and that Vegito has other transformations, and he should be around Marvel's 4-Bs. At least that's what I think.

The difference between the low and high ends of 4-B is like a trillion times.

No one in their right mind would say that Vegito, even with multipliers, is a trillion of times baseline.

100s-1000s: Plausible

1,000,000,000,000s? Absolute wank.

@Warren

Even weaker 4Bs in Marvel are almost 400 Kilofoe

Higher ups like Ultron and Sentry are 1 Megafoe

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Yeah. There is no way Vegito is anywhere near the upper level of 4-B.

I don't really know how powerful Hulk is, I think 300 Kilofoe if what I saw from the previous comments is true, so I think Vegito can definitely contest with him.

But to calculate Vegito's strength is to make a lot of assumptions. He's definitely the best bet though.

These types of threads would be easier if we had better measurements for their AP, strength and durability so we know the difference between their solar system level stats. Vegito takes the edge when it comes to martial artsand Hulk takes the edge when it comes to stamina assuming he is angry. This thread should be inconslusive IMO.

You have no idea what vegitos limit is how can you confidently say hulk is 300x stronger? Keeping in mind all the calculations for vegito are lowballs and people underestimate how much stronger goku and vegeta get whilst training for 7 years.

Maybe speed shouldn't be equalized then if hulk has this supposed 'huge ap advantage', it would be more fair that way I believe. The whole downplay of dbz 4-B just really annoys me at this point though, more specifically towards vegito who absolutely ***** all over buuhan without breaking a sweat, he gets downplayed so much.

Without speed equal Hulk blitzes him before he can think.

And yes, he has a huge AP advantage, he's scaled from 350Kilofoe while Vegoto scales from 1 Kilofoe

Wrong, vegito has better combat speed than hulk. That 1 kilofoe is downplay and even if it is not, the gap between vegito and cell is so underrated its ridiculous. The training for 7 years, the boost from fusion, the rage amps, the reactive power level, the transformations, zenkais, techniques, abilities etc.

Why some Dragon ball fans always like to highball their characters rating from a single feat?

We had only one high 5-A feat that raised and turned into high 4-C for other characters.

We had one statement about destroy solar system and was calced to be 1 Kilofoe,people highball some characters to 300 or even higher Kilofoe.

We had one unvierse level statement and people still highball DB characters to 200 or 300 above baseline.

The same goes for low 2 -C.

This is annoying.

@Dzhindzholia

I believe Super downgrades are in the works at the moment because of statement via scaling.

Also, OP who exactly is fighting Hulk because I keep seeing Krillin, Goku, now back to Vegito???

Vegito is strong enough that Goku briefly considered the possibility of him being able to contend with Beerus. There's a pretty long chain of 4-Bs who are demonstrably inferior to Vegito. I get it, over a trillion sounds nuts but its still dwarfed by the gap between baseline 5-B and baseline 4-B so considering the degree of escalation in DB, its very possible for Vegito to be very very deep in the tier even if indeterminately so

I have to go Vegito. Speed starts equalized, but as soon as Vegito goes Super Saiyan, he becomes 50x faster than the Hulk. At that point (as the AP gap between them isn't insane), it's only a matter of time before Vegito chips away at him and wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back