• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm surprised there's still traffic on this.

It's also pretty telling how desperate DB is for hax/resistances when a single hax move turns a battle like this into a one sided stomp. Would this be considered a mismatch?

And this is what happens when you equalize Speed.

If this weren't equalized, Vegeta or Goku would win EASILY.

But...it is equalized. So...they can't do much now since (APPARENTLY) this Vriska bitch could make ANYONE go to Sleep if she felt like it. -_-

See what i'm trying to say here?

BlackMageVi said:
I'm surprised there's still traffic on this.
It's also pretty telling how desperate DB is for hax/resistances when a single hax move turns a battle like this into a one sided stomp. Would this be considered a mismatch?
This isn't a stomp it's decisive.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

But...it is equalized. So...they can't do much now since (APPARENTLY) this Vriska bitch could make ANYONE go to Sleep if she felt like it. -_-

Watch your language there pal. Also you need to have some proof the Vegeta is faster considering both are Massively FTL+ last I checked. Also no she can't but Vegeta's resistance to mind manipulation is to weak. Also I'm assuming you know nothing about MSPA considering you assume Vegeta would win just on experience alone. I admit he's a better martial artist but Vriska grew up on a planet where you literally had to fight for your life from the very second you are born. Ad she became a succesful and dangerous pirate and serial killer on said planet and went out of her way to make herself as strong as possible. And that's not even getting into what happened during SGrub.

The Wright Way said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

Watch your language there pal. Also you need to have some proof the Vegeta is faster considering both are Massively FTL+ last I checked. Also no she can't but Vegeta's resistance to mind manipulation is to weak. Also I'm assuming you know nothing about MSPA considering you assume Vegeta would win just on experience alone. I admit he's a better martial artist but Vriska grew up on a planet where you literally had to fight for your life from the very second you are born. Ad she became a succesful and dangerous pirate and serial killer on said planet and went out of her way to make herself as strong as possible. And that's not even getting into what happened during SGrub.

1. What language am I using?

2. Vegeta actually has STRONG mind resistence. His only weakness to it would be if Goku were there.

3. And Vegeta grew up under Freeza's wing. He destroyed entire Worlds, likely got beat up by Freeza, and served the very being that destroyed his own World when he was a kid. Vegeta also got beat up by Goku and Friends on Earth, he got rekt by the Ginyu Force, Zarbon, and such. He even got rekt more than once by Freeza. He then got ****** by Cell, Buu, Beerus, Whis, Toppo (In some cases), and now Jiren. Hell, he even died more than once as well. Idc if you lived on a World where every second counts, Vegeta's just gone through more when it came to the whole UNIVERSE, ya know?

Also, living on a World where you had to fight the very second you were born? Pretty sure Saiyans do that (Other than Goku, who's actually the strongest Saiyan of them all, and he started going through most of his ACTUAL shit when he was an Adult. Forget about the Earth threats from when he was 12-15).

4. Oh wow....a dangerous and successful Pirate, and Serial killer? Oh wow, it's not like DB has space Pirates, or Universal assassins or anythi...oh wait. -_- They do.

5. Also, making herself as strong as possible? How many times have I seen Goku and Vegeta talk about that shit? More than once, just to keep it short.

@Antorus I was saying they were comparable in experience. You calling Vriska a bitch because she's beating Vegeta implies bias and incites hostility. It took everything Vegeta had to resist Bibidi's mind resistance, Vriska's is far more powerful. At least or sleep inducement is. Also probability manipulation.

Vegeta has no resistance to sleep manip->Vegeta goes to sleep and Vriska beats the hell out of him with universal power until he dies.

Even with mind manip resist, Vegeta HAS to put in the effort. Vriska, however, has displayed the ability to put a low 2-C Jade Harley instantaneously to sleep in base god tier. This is without Vriska's Ancestral Awakening, her low 2-C form. Despite the fact that not only was Jade already being mind controlled by two separate types of Mind Control (Yes I know it sounds ridiculous) but said Mind Control came from somebody who was significantly more powerful than Vriska's base form. Her Mind Manipulation is in fact that powerful.

Without the chance to defend himself, which he wouldn't get, Vegeta is completely defenseless the moment the fight starts. Vriska's mind/sleep manip feats easily gives her the win. Her Sleep Manip also has multiversal range. There's no realistic way Vegeta wins this fight. 100 out of 100 times, he loses.

BlackMageVi said:
Even with mind manip resist, Vegeta HAS to put in the effort. Vriska, however, has displayed the ability to put a low 2-C Jade Harley instantaneously to sleep in base god tier. This is without Vriska's Ancestral Awakening, her low 2-C form. Despite the fact that not only was Jade already being mind controlled by two separate types of Mind Control (Yes I know it sounds ridiculous) but said Mind Control came from somebody who was significantly more powerful than Vriska's base form. Her Mind Manipulation is in fact that powerful.
Without the chance to defend himself, which he wouldn't get, Vegeta is completely defenseless the moment the fight starts. Vriska's mind/sleep manip feats easily gives her the win. Her Sleep Manip also has multiversal range. There's no realistic way Vegeta wins this fight. 100 out of 100 times, he loses.
This.

Could use some more input on this. Pretty close to finished and would be a shame if this didn't get all the way through just by missing a vote or two.

Would "The real cal howard"s comment count as a vote? Because if it does I believe we'd have 7 votes in favor of Vriska with two in favor of Vegeta. It sounds as if he was agreeing with prior comments but I don't want to assume.

EDIT: My mistake. I miscounted.

I must have missed something because no one is bringing up the fact that she's the thief of light. Vriska could steal Vegeta's luck, roll the flourite octet and get just so lucky that it lands on the most humiliating thing possible for hiim. This distracts him for long enough for her to put him to sleep, and then beat the crap out of her. Really this is a stomp.

Back