• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're pretty much equal in terms of AP (Majin Vegeta is stronger than SSJ2 Gohan who's twice as strong as Cell while Pikkon 2-shot a stronger Cell while heavily restricting his power)

Two-shot and that's an unquantifiable advantage, no?
Unless there's something I'm missing, I'd say so. Both Pikkon and Vegeta are much stronger than SP!Cell.

Based on that, I going with Incon. Pikkon can fight evenly with Goku and Vegeta and Goku are basically even as fighters barring SS3. Neither fighter has some kind of real trump card that would get one up over their opponent.

Basically:

SP!Cell = 50% SS2 Teen Gohan << 100% SS2 Teen Gohan < SS2 Vegeta

EDIT: So we know that SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan but we don't know by how much. Pikkon can easily beat SP!Cell but that just means he utterly superior to Cell who Vegeta is also utterly superior to Cell.

That all said, there might be something else that I overlooked. Pikkon...is dead. Now, how's that relevant? Well, we saw that Goku when he utilized SS3 when he was dead, it didn't seem to come with the heavy stamina issues we saw when he was alive. Yet, when Goku used it while alive, he couldn't figure out why he couldn't get to his full power even trying to do nothing but powerup. Now, Goku is a guy who can immediately identify the problems with a form just from experiencing it for a little bit (like he did with SS Grade 2 & 3). Yet he couldn't deduce the problems with SS3. Now Goku discovered SS3 in the afterlife and used it while he was dead to fight Fat Buu.

Hence, Goku never noticed the drain, even after using it to stall for time, due being dead allowing him to push himself further than he otherwise would because he's no longer bound to same limits he had was alive.

Thoughts??

Last edited:
This has Pikkon equal to what would be Pre-Buu Saga SS Goku, not SS2 Goku. If Pikkon = SS Goku in Otherworldy Tourney, and Vegeta is equal to Goku in SS2 as a Majin which takes place after this and Goku would have been stronger, than Vegeta should be winning here. This feels like it is basically Majin/SS2 Vegeta vs SS1 Goku. I'll vote Vegeta.

This is a stomp now since Toei Super Perfect Cell became 30.96 KiloFOE, making Pikkon x30 times stronger than Vegeta
They scale to the same person. It wouldn't change the result. Even if Pikkon got 30 times stronger, he still scales to SS Goku before the Buu Saga. Which means that same Goku would upscale 30x to be his equal again. Majin Vegeta is equal to the same Goku as a SS2. Vegeta still wins.

They scale to the same person. It wouldn't change the result. Even if Pikkon got 30 times stronger, he still scales to SS Goku before the Buu Saga. Which means that same Goku would upscale 30x to be his equal again. Majin Vegeta is equal to the same Goku as a SS2. Vegeta still wins.
They're not from the same continuity, Manga SPC is around 1 KiloFoe while Anime SPC is above 30 KiloFoe

Normally I'd say Vegeta wins. Vegeta is on par with SSJ2 Goku, who is equal if not stronger than Super Kaioken Goku, who bodied Pikkon

Issue is you're using manga Majin Vegeta against anime Pikkon., In the anime, even Final Form Frieza is stronger than manga SPC due to scaling higher on the 4B chain. Pikkon is astronomically stronger than Frieza

So overall unless you're using Toeiverse Vegeta I'd say Pikon 1 taps no difficulty. I'm pretty sure Anime pikkon scales above Super Saiyan Vegito from the manga, so Vegeta stands zero chance

Back