• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Monkey King Bambina

Joseph619 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
he could have killed cell and cell has better rege
Cell beat Vegeta to pulp, Vegeta was nowhere close to Cell even in ascended form
dude its even said in his profile that if cell would have taken the full force of his final flash then cell would have died. not only that with final flash he is rated large star level+

Final flash upped his stats but never the less this is vegeta before the hyperbolic training and tbh bambina has better stats aka a higher end then that vegeta.

Huesito88 said:
Final flash upped his stats but never the less this is vegeta before the hyperbolic training and tbh bambina has better stats aka a higher end then that vegeta.
ohh sorry, i thought this was after HTC training

Bambina takes it via Regenerationn,better stamina and monkey dance,so Vegetas physical attacks are mostly usless against him as it works even on more powerful enemies

Note that bambina can take attacks from stronger foes than himself (Acacia).

Plz if this get put in bambina wins then the goku one should be put in his loses (btw it was goku when he fought cell)

^ I'm not sure about Goku vs Bambina since LSl vs LSL+ is massive gap (that's why I use pre HTC Vegeta in this match) but I will count and request that match too and let admins decide about that match should be add or not.

Back