• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Beta Ray Bill

I believe this is an easy win for Vegeta,Beta Ray likely has much lower speed given what's on his profile and his durability is merely star+ his hax is also nothing impressive.

Vegeta.

majin or not?

cuz majin vegeta ssj2 was on par with goku ssj2- and thats 25 percent of ssj3 goku- which is one fourth of multi ss lvl

majin vegeta ssj2 wins without much trouble

ssj2 vegeta wud eventually win possibly after a close fight

Let's compare stats

Buu Saga Vegeta

• AP - Solar System Level+
  • Durability - Solar System Level+
  • Speed - Relativistic
Beta Ray Bills

• AP - Solar System Level+
  • Durability - Star Level+
  • Speed - MFTL+ travel speed
Vegeta isn't touching Beta Ray Bills, Bills has the firepower to injure Vegeta, along with energy manipulation & absorption. Bills either wins, or it's inconclusive, because Vegeta can't touch Bills.

UncleSpaceman said:
Let's compare stats

Buu Saga Vegeta
It's MFTL travel speed. Not really useful in a fight. And if we go by the marvel guides, Bill should only be superhuman in combat speed.

It's MFTL travel speed. Not really useful in a fight. And if we go by the marvel guides, Bill should only be superhuman in combat speed.
If someone has MFTL+ travel speed, i'd find it very, very odd if they have less than at least Relativistic+ or C movement speed.

If someone has MFTL+ travel speed, i'd find it very, very odd if they have less than at least Relativistic+ or C movement speed.

It certainly is odd, or even somewhat stupid. But the fact remains that marvels head honcho and the official guides have stated the combat speed of these character as being only slightly superhuman.

I think we should make a rule that with most marvel characters in vs threads we should have Speed equalized due to the ludicrous tom b. statement and marvel speed downgrade.....

Sheoth said:
Travel speed is actually still pretty useful in a lot of fights (even though Bill has demonstrated MFTL combat speed like many other characters but whatever lol), especially when your opponent can't survive in the vacuum of space and it'd be relatively easy for you to just blow up whatever they were standing on and leave them dead.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sheoth said:
Travel speed is actually still pretty useful in a lot of fights (even though Bill has demonstrated MFTL combat speed like many other characters but whatever lol), especially when your opponent can't survive in the vacuum of space and it'd be relatively easy for you to just blow up whatever they were standing on and leave them dead.
^This

Agreed, he can simply nuke the planet if it's a bother. Vegeta can't use IT like Goku anyway

Beta Ray Bill destroys planet

Also the nuke planet thing is implying that they're somehow aware of having slow combat speed compared to their opponents or know that their opponent can't breathe in space.

Alexcar3000 said:
Isn't Pre-Super Vegeta MFTL going by the recent upgrades?
Nah. FTL+.
Well, FTL+ if we use the 17.48 second thing (which I don't agree because it's very flawed), and MFTL if we use the 4 second one.

Alexcar3000 said:
Well, FTL+ if we use the 17.48 second thing (which I don't agree because it's very flawed), and MFTL if we use the 4 second one.
It would still likely be FTL+ (since they're both pretty flawed, but if we go with 4 seconds, we come to the issue of that being a humongous outlier compared to every other attack up until the Cell Saga), but we're currently having a discussion, on that.

Lejon123! said:
goku and beerus did fight in the vaccum of space. i thin its onl beacuse his ssg so i think vegeta can too
No they didn't. If they did then Bardock and other saiyans also fought in space

Lejon123! said:
goku and beerus did fight in the vaccum of space. i thin its onl beacuse his ssg so i think vegeta can too
Upper atmosphere, actually. Also, the fact that post-SSG aura Goku could still drown pretty much confirms saiyans still need air to breathe. They can hold their breath a long time, but they still need oxygen.

they need very vey little oxygen

so one mouthfull or lungfull of air in sea level should give them enough air to live for hours, since the upper atmosphere barely has air

Faisal Shourov said:
Lejon123! said:
No they didn't. If they did then Bardock and other saiyans also fought in space
We clearly saw Beerus & Goku fighting in space perfectly...but for some reason it's just the water that gave Goku trouble, probably an inconsistency, but we could at least say he can hold his breath for a long time when battling in space.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so one mouthfull or lungfull of air in sea level should give them enough air to live for hours, since the upper atmosphere barely has air
No, I'm pretty sure it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less time than that, considering Goku was in danger of drowning, and didn't say something absurd like, "If I stay down here for seven more hours, I'm gonna run out of breath!".

The Living Tribunal1 said:
No, I'm pretty sure it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less time than that, considering Goku was in danger of drowning, and didn't say something absurd like, "If I stay down here for seven more hours, I'm gonna run out of breath!".
well the upper atmosphere has only a few molecules per square cc

compare that to billions on the ground....

Back