• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire hunter D upgrade?

Like I said, never read the manga. We need someone who knows this series but won't wank it, like he is seemingly doing.

Do you mean spatial dimensions or do you mean more like pocket universes?

The coffins were pocket dimensions but it being infinite in many cases are universe sized.

There are other things not necessarily a pocket dimension like the omnidirectional pocket that goes on forever as well but not described as a pocket dimension. There are several traps too like infinite hallways that aren't described as a pocket dimension that are flooded with an infinite amount of monsters spawning that are traps but aren't pocket dimensions too. There is the dimensional twister D encounters in the first book Rei-Gensei whose body can connect to 4th dimensional space as well that send attack that hit the body back to the origin.

There are many many examples they just don't say explicitly spelled out "these are alternate universes that are infinite" which is the only thing accepted on this site.

Yea I gave what exmples I found relevant, if some one else wants to find some they can do that. The rating on here is not accurate one way or the other so looking to get it changed is really not my interest.

He asked for examples, I gave some, they aren't accepted here so others will have to be found I'm not aware of.

Back