• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V2 4T Naruto vs CS2 Sasuke

BlastX

He/Him
The title says it all, it's Fourth Awakened Mode Naruto VS Curse Mark Level 2 Sasuke, both from part II.

Battle takes place at the valley of the end.

Sasuke is allowed to turn CS2 on and off to conserve chakra.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_Pre-War_Arc)

Fake Fox(Naruto):1
Uchiha Demon (Sasuke):1
They become friends again(Draw):1

Last edited:
Based on the profiles, 4T Naruto>Base Jiraiya~Orochimaru>CM2 Sasuke in AP, although Sasuke does have the skill and versatility advantage. Could go either way. If Bijuudama lands, it's gg, if Kirin lands, it's gg, if Naruto rips him in half, Sasuke will have to waste a lot of chakra to regen, if Sasuke genjutsus it's gg. It's hard to really say but I'd probably have to go with Naruto by a slight margin.

I'd thought of making this match before. In my opinion, though, I think that Naruto should start with the KN0 and Sasuke should start in base, but have the option to go up to their max forms. Makes things more interesting.

I'd thought of making this match before. In my opinion, though, I think that Naruto should start with the KN0 and Sasuke should start in base, but have the option to go up to their max forms. Makes things more interesting.
If he starts in KM0 then Sasuke negs. Even 3T Naruto was out of Sasuke's league.

If he starts in KM0 then Sasuke negs. Even 3T Naruto was out of Sasuke's league.
Then start him in KN1, then. Something important to note is that Naruto was actively resisting Kurama's power when he confronted Sasuke at Orochimaru's hideout, which gave Sasuke the chance to enter Naruto's mind with his Sharingan.

Naruto doesn't have any way to finish the fight other than to win by exhaustion or through his Bijuudama. The problem is that this attack takes a long time to charge, so Sasuke could intercept it or even summon Manda to protect himself. As a last resort, he still has Body Replacement Technique to save himself from mortal damage.

I believe that seeing his disadvantage Sasuke would do everything to prepare Kirin, which if successfully executed would defeat Naruto KM4, since it was enough to destroy a mountain and even Itachi's Susano'o, which was saved only by Yata.

I vote for Sasuke.

Naruto doesn't have any way to finish the fight other than to win by exhaustion or through his Bijuudama. The problem is that this attack takes a long time to charge, so Sasuke could intercept it or even summon Manda to protect himself. As a last resort, he still has Body Replacement Technique to save himself from mortal damage.
No way? I think his Oro one shotting claws are pretty good
I believe that seeing his disadvantage Sasuke would do everything to prepare Kirin, which if successfully executed would defeat Naruto KM4, since it was enough to destroy a mountain and even Itachi's Susano'o, which was saved only by Yata.
I'm pretty sure he only summoned the Skeletal Susanoo but anyways I agree it'd defeat KM4 Naruto.

No way? I think his Oro one shotting claws are pretty good
Sasuke has Precog, Oro doesn't. Sasuke cannot regenerate after being broken in half, Oro does, so he could expose himself more. Sasuke has no reason to leave an opening against Naruto.
I'm pretty sure he only summoned the Skeletal Susanoo
main-qimg-96fc425ef5edd6b58e1bcd1611788d43-lq

Sasuke has Precog, Oro doesn't. Sasuke cannot regenerate after being broken in half, Oro does, so he could expose himself more. Sasuke has no reason to leave an opening against Naruto.
I don't think that means Orochimaru's just gonna intentionally let himself get hit. And sure he has precog which helps avoid that, I'm just saying that the idea that there's "no way" besides Bijuudama is stretching it.
That's when he was demonstrating it to Sasuke. When he actually tanked it, he probably used the Skeletal since he saw he had to go stage by stage, which he wouldn't have time to do with Kirin.
12356821_760_1200_148528.webp
12356868_760_1200_175390.webp

Maybe not but I have remind you, Sasuke can't stay in CS2 for long, it drains a lot of chakra just using it for a little time, add to that the AP gap and it's incredible scewered against him.

Back