• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uvogin's AP: 278.4 tons in base, 2.784 kilotons with Ryu or Ko, far higher with Big Bang Impact

Uvogin's Speed: Mach 50

Uvogin's LS: 737 tons (Class K)

Jirobo's AP: Higher than 100 tons in base, 3.541 kilotons with CS1, 35.41 kilotons with CS2

Jirobo's Speed: Mach 30, higher with CS1 and CS2

Jirobo's LS: 4290 tons in base (Class M), higher in CS1 and CS2

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I watched HxH, what does Uvo usually start with?
His arsenal is mostly comprised of Nen-enhanced punches, the strongest of which make big booms.
He's definitely more agile and mobile than Jirobo, though. He's also got his sonic scream to discombobulate Jirobo.

The way I see it, I think Uvo would win as long as he keeps hitting Jirobo with big punches like Big Bang Impact and avoids getting caught.
If he allows himself to get caught, he'll probably lose due to Jirobo's superior LS, wrestling based fighting style, and chakra/energy absorption.

The way I see it, I think Uvo would win as long as he keeps hitting Jirobo with big punches like Big Bang Impact and avoids getting caught.
If he allows himself to get caught, he'll probably lose due to Jirobo's superior LS, wrestling based fighting style, and chakra/energy absorption.
The moment Jirobo realizes that Uvogin is stronger and faster than him, he'll go up to the CS1. It's what he did when he fought Choji. If Uvogin doesn't protect himself with Ren, he'll probably be critically injured or brought to the brink of death. He could still fight against Jirobo with his Ren, Ko or Ryu, though Uvogin has never actually used Ryu in the series, and Ko would leave the rest of his body defenseless. I'm not sure that Uvogin could defeat Jirobo in time before he activated the curse mark.

Alright, the way I see it, Uvo’s advantages over Jirobo aren’t super major. He’s only 1.666666666666667x faster, so Jirobo should be able to grapple him and make use of his superior LS and energy absorption to outmuscle him.

Uvo does have a pretty decent AP advantage, but that’s pretty much nullified because Jirobo will use CS1 once he realizes that Uvo’s stronger than him, and at that point, he’ll have the AP advantage as well as the LS advantage.

My vote goes to Jirobo.

I want to point out that Uvogin a bit more versatile with how he uses his strength As pointed out he can use his voice as a weapon but we see him using his super strength in other ways besides close combat like punching the ground in a forward motion to send large rock at his enemy
0082-003.png

he's also able to create large smoke screens by punching the ground

0082-015.png

Using In along with the smoke to make it almost impossible to sense him and he got all the other nen techniques so he got a bit more option to make use of in combat

The 7-C AP of his opponent as well as a way Higher LS
Jirobo would first have to get Uvogin in a lock to take advantage of the LS, which could be pretty hard. Also, Jirobo's CS2 only lasts a short time and usually done as a last-resort. Uvogin could still kill Jirobo with his Big Bang Impact before Jirobo uses his curse mark transformations, so Uvogin still has viable wincons. It's just that Jirobo has a few more wincons, at least in my opinion.

Jirobo would first have to get Uvogin in a lock to take advantage of the LS, which could be pretty hard. Also, Jirobo's CS2 only lasts a short time and usually done as a last-resort. Uvogin could still kill Jirobo with his Big Bang Impact before Jirobo uses his curse mark transformations, so Uvogin still has viable wincons. It's just that Jirobo has a few more wincons, at least in my opinion.
How long does it last?

Like I said go ahead and put me down for Uvogin since the town level feat Jirobo was scaled to in his Curse mark states have been downgraded

Uvogin cant even be take down by a Rocket Launcher or BFG-50 cant even dent him. Not even a Tank can destroy Uvogin.. You think Jirobo can take on Tank? Dude lost to Kid Choji.. Im not buying those Mach 30-50 speed or Town durability. There is no manga telling them their strength is Town level. Only done thru pixel calculator which is not a legit.

Back