• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ursa Major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ap... Yeah, I think high 6c seems tad bit more consistent than the WS one. Plus she couldn't have survived that punch from She-Hulk otherwise if she wasn't in a similar league.

Also, why are the scans cropped? I feel as though the full scan will give us a better context to the winter soldier one.

Also, you need to add punctations to the ap justification. It's pretty hard to read rn.

Why the hecc does he not have separate keys for his base and his transformation?

Ap... Yeah, I think high 6c seems tad bit more consistent than the WS one. Plus she couldn't have survived that punch from She-Hulk otherwise if she wasn't in a similar league.
she
She
Also he got knocked out by said punch, and next time they faced he took a hit but like he was damaged by it.
He just manages to slash her, otherwise he doesn't really do anything major to her or other relative people
Also, why are the scans cropped? I feel as though the full scan will give us a better context to the winter soldier one.
Because I don't think shoving an entire panel is needed when him being beaten up is shown in what I linked?
Like the rest of the page is just him on the ground passed out
Why the hecc does he not have separate keys for his base and his transformation?
He never really fought in it, plus after awhile in comics he just seems to stay in bear form 24/7 so

Not really?
He can shift into his bear form freely, you don't see people like Goku having a key for transformations now do you?

If he has managed to cut She-Hulk twice with his claws, I think it's right to give him High 6-C for puncture damage.

If I damage more High 6-C characters, can this level be considered for piercing damage even though it doesn't have an explanation of the mechanic?
Unless there's an overwhelming number of feats of you doing that, I'd say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back