• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be willing to evaluate the calculations Damage?

Thank you for helping out. Please inform us here regarding which of the calculations that have been accepted or need to be corrected first.

Each of the calcs are fine, and I've commented on them.

The verse page can be updated with links to these new blogs.

Thank you very much for helping out. That should be fine to apply then.

I guess we just need to apply the changes to the characters.
  • The current Low 5-B (MT Touta, Jack, Fate, etc.) will be downgraded to 5-C+ (since they scale above 0.5% of Nikitis’ magic = 1.29e+30 joules via the updated calc)
  • Vampire Nobles (Nikitis, Dana, Ba’al): 5-C+ (Comparable to MT Touta + superior to Fate), likely/possibly/up to 5-B with their true form/full power (via Nikitis’ calc)
  • Top-Tiers (Negi, Nagi, Negi-Ialda): Low 5-B (Inverse Mars calc + vastly superior to the 5-C+)
  • Change the ratings for the black holes and Al-Iskandariya for Ikkuu

Nagi Ialda actually tanked a much larger version of Al's black hole. I think that feat is more or less comparable to Dana's.

Is somebody who knows what he/she is doing, in terms of editing structure and knowledge about the verse, willing to apply this please?

All changes have been applied so I think this can be closed.

Hmm.. I guess we can talk about this in the next CRT I have planned (just need 1 or 2 more calcs)
I noticed the Ialda keys on Negi's profile all disappeared. Are you planning to make an Ialda profile?

Also I hope they get speed upgrades on the latest light dodging feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back