• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

uptate zeno

Code:
update zeno weaknesses, your childish personality can make it unpredictable and can be a weakness depending on the situation

I am not a dowgrader, but a db fan, but I can say that the zeno personality of the same genre that can make it unpredictable may also become its weakness in certain situations so that it appears to be easily manipulated when the year is serious (seen that he accepted apropos of the basil when he was amusing, but I consider the use of the mafuba when he was serious in the tournament (even if it is because he found it amusing))

Zeno's Intelligence doesn't need to be changed, it's fine the way it is in my opinion. Child like and Innocent fit perfectly, he couldn't count to 10, he is amazed by everything and everyone.

"Child like and Innocent" would cover being unpredictable and being easily manipulated as he's shown to change his mind just because something looked cool and Bargamo easily convinced him to spare the universes if he beat Goku even though Zeno had his mind set on destroying the lesser universes.

So personally I don't see the point in altering his intelligence.

Childlike? Yes. Innocent? Uh, I don't think erasing entire universes because u feel like counts as innocence really.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It can. If you're too innocent to see it as a bad thing...
Sounds more like Ignorance to me. And ignorance doesn't equate innocence.

The fact that Zeno recognises that the beings he erases are sentient but never shows a hint of hesitation whilst wiping them out is incredibly... disturbing to say the least.

Back