• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should upgrade the cyberdemon and other doom characters on that level to 7-B. Firestorm808 already calculated that an Argent Accumulator stores 2.6777e+16 Joules. The cyberdemon and other high tiers should scale to this because the cyberdemon uses one all at once to amp his stats.

To see how his durability increased after using up the Argent Accumulator, compare this with this and this.

Problems you may have are that maybe most of the energy in the Argent Accumulator could have been used in some sort of explosion or for teleportation rather than to power up the cyberdemon. However, this is not the case. When an Argent Accumulator is used by Olivia Pierce, it does not release all of its energy all at once in a big explosion. It does release some of its energy out in a shockwave that knocks you back a little bit, but certainly no more than a tiny, insignificant fraction of 2.6777e+16 Joules is released. Another problem you may have is that most of that energy could have been used to teleport them rather than power up the cyberdemon. However, this doesn't really make a lot of sense because portals to Hell can literally be made with a bunch of human corpses. Also, vega's core teleported the Slayer to Hell but released less than a tenth of that energy.

There are two more potential feats, but I'm not quite sure of them. One of them is that the wraiths tanked the impact of the "cosmic spear" that impaled argent dnur. I guess we would also have to divide it by two since the wraiths came from the "womb of the world" which would be at the center of the planet. However, it seems like the spear displaced a lot of matter comparable to that of the moon since argent dnur is very similar to mars and earth. However, I don't really know of any ways to scale anyone to the wraiths at their full power since they were drained in the Well for a very long time.

Another possible one comes from Davoth from Part 1 of the Ancient Gods DLC. Davoth and his lieutenants made so much of a threat that the father had to take Davoth's soul and "leave the physical realms before their warring lieutenants tore creation apart." Also, Davoth is stated to be the strongest in Hell so he should scale to his lieutenants. This is even more impressive considering that Hell, which is obviously part of "creation," is stated by the art book to be "unbound by boundaries of space, time, or dimension." There are some problems with this though: Maybe Davoth is weaker than all of his lieutenants combined. Maybe his lieutenants would use some kind of war machine to tear apart creation, which Davoth doesn't necessarily scale to. Maybe they would tear it apart over time or with a chain reaction. Maybe they were going to reach the level of power needed for this in the future, but they still never reached it so no one scales to it. Because of Occam's Razor, I can't really make any definitive statements about this yet and the feat is not really valid. However, I do feel like Ancient Gods Part 2 will clear up these issues.

there is no need for this thread (can someone close this already? because the Doom CRT has already been done and there is no need to continue the same thing .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back