• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade range for Eida?

Which cannot be the case since it affected other dimension so being only planetary is out of question
It's interdimensional range my guy.

Let's take hax such as dimensional travel, you are not required to move universal range to teleport to another universe.
It's range.

The hax just manage to transverse to another dimension without moving at universal range.

It's interdimensional range my guy.

Let's take hax such as dimensional travel, you are not required to move universal range to teleport to another universe.
It's range.

The hax just manage to transverse to another dimension without moving at universal range.
But you need to if you want an attack to reach another dimension without going through the entire universe and travel to the next.
If Mr fantastic makes a punch through a portal to another dimension is not the same as he actually punches time and space to reach another dimension.

Since we are talking about range Boruto and kawaki should get interdimensional for portal creation why isnt that there already?

It's range.

That seems to be even more of an assumption, and we know that in naruto time-space are connected as kaguya was growing her orb so big it would destroy not only her dimensions but the main naruto "world" (whether world means universe or not is irrelevant as its shown outgrowing one timespace will lead you to another in-verse.)

So its more like you are giving her more hax than what she has as in verse you can imply argue a universal+ range will allow you to reach other dimensions.
But if this is a wiki rule or sum I wont argue on it.

Universal+ range wouldn't allow you to reach other dimension my guy.
Reread what I said I already addressed that part before.
we know that in naruto time-space are connected as kaguya was growing her orb so big it would destroy not only her dimensions but the main naruto "world" (whether world means universe or not is irrelevant as its shown outgrowing one timespace will lead you to another in-verse.)

Since we are talking about range Boruto and kawaki should get interdimensional for portal creation why isnt that there already?
from what I see, the portal is not interdimensional because it requires some kind of media to reach another dimensions (portal is an example), whereas if we look at the meaning of interdimensional it is beyond the conventional space-time of the universe, like into a pocket reality, a dimension created by someone, for example like kamui dimensions, interdimensional feats maybe like six path sensing which can senses someone who is in cross dimensions, limbo also whose real body is in another dimension, oh yes and interdimensional does not necessarily cover universal distances

so it looks like the interdimensional for eida seems fine, correct me if something's wrong

Last edited:
Its Interdimensional but like i said in an earlier post, while its very likely code is effected given his reactions in the chapter, it would be better to wait until we get more confirmation as oppose to betting everything on a single panel in isolation.

Ini Interdimensi tetapi seperti yang saya katakan di posting sebelumnya, sementara kode yang sangat mungkin terpengaruh mengingat reaksinya di bab ini, akan lebih baik menunggu sampai kita mendapatkan lebih banyak konfirmasi daripada mempertaruhkan semuanya pada satu panel secara terpisah.
but can we confirm that it is interdimensional?
but I think this is enough

from what I see, the portal is not interdimensional because it requires some kind of media to reach another dimensions (portal is an example), whereas if we look at the meaning of interdimensional it is beyond the conventional space-time of the universe, like into a pocket reality, a dimension created by someone, for example like kamui dimensions, interdimensional feats maybe like six path sensing which can senses someone who is in cross dimensions, limbo also whose real body is in another dimension, oh yes and interdimensional does not necessarily cover universal distances

so it looks like the interdimensional for eida seems fine, correct me if something's wrong
Momoshiki does have it, at the very least Boruto should be able to do the same even more after this. And kawaki should have the abilities of ishiki including his ability to sense kawaki from another dimension and being able to portal him to his dimension. Thats pretty much interdimensional range

Last edited:
Momoshiki does have it, at the very least Boruto should be able to do the same even more after this. And kawaki should have the abilities of ishiki including his ability to sense kawaki from another dimension and being able to portal him to his dimension. Thats pretty much interdimensional range
In the case of Isshiki, it seems that he got an interdimensional sense, but if portal = interdimensional range, it seems wrong.

Back