• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Lieselotte Sherlock (Trinity seven)

Before I start, I will explain the structure of the world in Trinity Seven.

Due to the context of the World "Infinite Space & Time" the world there refers to the Universe, because the World is 3D(Space) & 1D Time. So World = Universe

~For attack potency

~first I will explain Low 2-C

Here it is said that the magic king and the candidate for the magic king can reconstruct the world.

~^And here the past liese is a magic king Candidate which means he too can reconstruct the world.

~which means Liese will get Low 2-C because she's a candidate for the magic king who can reconstruct the world.

~For 2-C

~Arata can create multiple space-time which means getting 2-C.

~^Liese can be comparable to arata can even destroy half his body.
So liese get 2-C Because it's comparable to Arata.

Additional Abilty:

~Acausality type 3 With range infinite

~Liese exist in all space-time. Which is where on Trinity seven there is infinite space-time.

Ah, sorry I forgot your account,What do you think about this upgrade?
I agree with 2-C, but I have the same opinion as Rendy who is not so sure about Low 2-C.
If he can create multiple space-time why should there be a Low 2-C key?

Acausality (Type 3) I'm neutral, but if there's anything I can do to help, I will.

A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶L̶i̶e̶s̶e̶l̶o̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶r̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶r̶a̶ ̶Y̶a̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶

I agree with 2-C, but I have the same opinion as Rendy who is not so sure about Low 2-C.
If he can create multiple space-time why should there be a Low 2-C key?

Acausality (Type 3) I'm neutral, but if there's anything I can do to help, I will.

A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶L̶i̶e̶s̶e̶l̶o̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶r̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶r̶a̶ ̶Y̶a̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶
thanks for your reply. Can you help me to get this thread busy?

Before I start, I will explain the structure of the world in Trinity Seven.

Due to the context of the World "Infinite Space & Time" the world there refers to the Universe, because the World is 3D(Space) & 1D Time. So World = Universe

~For attack potency

~first I will explain Low 2-C

Here it is said that the magic king and the candidate for the magic king can reconstruct the world.

~^And here the past liese is a magic king Candidate which means he too can reconstruct the world.

~which means Liese will get Low 2-C because she's a candidate for the magic king who can reconstruct the world.
Unsure about this.
~For 2-C

~Arata can create multiple space-time which means getting 2-C.

~^Liese can be comparable to arata can even destroy half his body.
So liese get 2-C Because it's comparable to Arata.
I guess this fine.
Additional Abilty:

~Acausality type 3 With range infinite

~Liese exist in all space-time. Which is where on Trinity seven there is infinite space-time.
Are these other versions of Liese capable of acting in her place? Like is it shown once one goes down, another shows up? Because that's a requirement.

Neutral in Low 2-C.... Tbh i would just reject it but couldn't find a good reason, feels more like an asumption....

Agree with 2-C

Disagree with Aca 3... As rendy said, liese has never use other liese to replace her if she died. I don't think their multiple existences is relevant till they show more of it.

Neutral in Low 2-C.... Tbh i would just reject it but couldn't find a good reason, feels more like an asumption....

Agree with 2-C

Disagree with Aca 3... As rendy said, liese has never use other liese to replace her if she died. I don't think their multiple existences is relevant till they show more of it.
Alright, thanks for the answer

No one is denying that she exists in multiple worlds, but she would not qualify for Aca 3 since none of the other "her" will replace Liese if she dies.

I have several achievements that have the possibility to support acausality type 3.

Previously, Liese was the Demon of Infinity.

Here Liese was dead, after that Aries took something from her and went to the dimension where Liese became Trinity Seven and she gave something to that Liese.

And, later in the Original Manga, Liese meets Aries and Aries says that Liese is the Demon of Infinity.

This is enough to prove that the dead Liese was replaced by the living Liese.

Yes, btw, most Trinity Seven characters have lower Durability than Attack Potency.

I have several achievements that have the possibility to support acausality type 3.

Previously, Liese was the Demon of Infinity.

Here Liese was dead, after that Aries took something from her and went to the dimension where Liese became Trinity Seven and she gave something to that Liese.

And, later in the Original Manga, Liese meets Aries and Aries says that Liese is the Demon of Infinity.

This is enough to prove that the dead Liese was replaced by the living Liese.

She didn't did so my own merit but cos of Aries so no.

Well, for now I don't think much of Liese, so I'll just keep quiet. (Maybe in the future I or someone else will come back to make a crt about this)

Back