• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating the Abilities of Updated Champions + some minor fixes

I've noticed that a lot of profiles of champions who have been updated (like Yorick, Swain, Fiora, Ryze, etc) still keep their outdated abilities/names, along with some formatting errors on some profiles. Shouldn't they be removed/changed for accuracy, as the updated champs don't indicate that they can still use their old abilities?

List of champs:

Yorick

Sio

Ryze

Fiora

Evelyn

LeBlanc

Katarina

Irelia

Galio

Gangplank

Zyra

Warwick

Syndra

Swai

Talo

Soraka

Skarner

She

Rengar

Sejuani

Quin

Poppy

Malzahar

Maokai

Xerath

Ahri

Graves

Well, is it possible to finish some right now? Like Syndra, Graves and Ahri? Most of this list is just an extra ability left behind, which doesn't take much work.

Currently im limited only to my phone and my extremely slow old laptop that freezes every few minutes. If youre patient im getting my new laptop later today and i can do it then.

My laptop's fine right now, so I can do some of the simpler ones that only need the removal of one bullet point, if you're fine with it.

Quinn: Changed names of Aerial Assault and Tag Team

Ahri: Essence Theft changed to Vastayan Grace (new passive)

Syndra: Reformat Force of Will and its actives on the page

Just noticed that we might need to change the wording in Quinn's abilities, as they're a bit different from her current abilities.

Basically, update her abilities' descriptions to what is given here, while giving credit to the LoL wiki.

Karma is done for now. Is it possible to start on the others?

Mini-update post

Quinn and LeBlanc need updates on their abilities. Will do once it's been approved clearly.

Ahri, Syndra, Yorick, Sion, Fiora, Galio and Poppy are locked, so I can't do those now.

I will be working on Xerath, Ryze, Katarina, Irelia, Gangplank, Zyra and Evelynn right now.

Will update progress later.

Mini-update post 2

Done Pages:

Ability Updates (to be clarified and approved): Quinn, LeBlanc

Locked Pages: Ahri, Syndra, Yorick, Sion, Fiora, Galio, Soraka and Poppy

Pages I will change now: Swain, Talon, Skarner, Shen, Rengar, Sejuani, Malzahar, Maokai, Graves and Warwick

Will go to sleep after this, update progress later tomorrow.

Back