• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicron Vs Lord English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this.

Even assuming he can affect 12-D, I doubt he has the range to affect anything but Unicron's toe

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He can affect 12-D spacetime, but Unicron is larger than a 12-D multiverse.
This really doesn't mean much aside from the fact he's a 12-D structure larger than another 12-D structure, unless said 12-D structure had a very specific and impressive size (because at that point, infinite 4-D universes really don't seem like anything, at all).

Also, where was this even stated?

Yobobojojo said:
It's not 4-D tho
I think you misread what I said.

A multiverse with infinite 4-D universes in which the full extent of the multiverse is 12-D does not mean the 12-D portion of the universe is astronomically large on a 12-D scale, which is why I'm asking where the size was stated.

He affect a guy who see Paradox Space like fiction, Paradox Space is Low 1-B because of transcending all existence.

Also, like Azatoth ask, I don't see where it's stated for Unicron.

Hmm....

I dunno. Still Higher dimensions are clearly a thing in multiple areas, and Unicron transcends them

Their is also the absorption to think of too

YuriAkuto said:
He affect a guy who see Paradox Space like fiction, Paradox Space is Low 1-B because of transcending all existence.
Do you mean the Furthest Ring? Because that's the one that's outside the rest of Paradox Space.

Which would also be a very low-end 1-B feat, not a Low 1-B feat.

But like I keep trying to stress, his profile isn't done and is missing a lot of info.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
YuriAkuto said:
Do you mean the Furthest Ring? Because that's the one that's outside the rest of Paradox Space.
Which would also be a very low-end 1-B feat, not a Low 1-B feat.

But like I keep trying to stress, his profile isn't done and is missing a lot of info.
The Furthest Ring is more a 5D space outside of the Genesis Frogs. I was more refering to Andrew.

Phoenix821 said:
What kind iof stuff is Caliborn/Lord English Missing?
A lot. Most Homestuck profiles are missing a lot, but I haven't had the time to go through the story again to nab everything relevant.

For something like Homestuck, it's really important that profiles have some sort of reference point, since the story itself is so huge and a lot of stuff can't be easily found just by a quick google search.

I see I have read Homestuck but it's bene a while though you could always listen to the dub people are making on youtube, or buy the book

The dub theoretically wouldn't cut down that much time, and I'd also risk missing important things that doesn't really matter in any context but character tiering. Though maybe as a supplement it could be helpful.

Did the book series ever even like...finish?

Just to clarify Unicron predates all concepts, even the multiverse to a point as he embodies/creates concepts such as fear, death and chaos in wich thise empower him and as long as there is evil he would still comeback, so Caliborn is technically keeping him alive, I guess?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Azzy's been reading Homestuck since 2015. He still isn't finished.
I actually finished it when the webcomic itself finished.

The issue is because I was reading a series of updates spread out over the course of years, I need to go back and read through the whole thing again now with "gotta look for feats and power explanations" in mind while also keeping track of a narrative that often intentionally messes with you.

No joke though, this ******* webcomic lasted 7 years.

Yeah, really when you debate anything you should probably go through it twice at least. first time for the story and a sweeping view, and a second time for feats. Maybe if something is relatively short or not that complicated then you can know where to go for feats, but that's not gonna be possible with homestuck

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Fairly certain there are longer webcomics
There is actually much longer webcomics in terms of "years active".

There aren't quite as many currently comparable in terms of "total word count".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back