• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

unicornio Jabu

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Unicorn Jabu must be updated with:
- content of the saga of hades;
When all together unify their cosmos to protect seika, thanatos after several low-level attacks, decides to kill them all, bursting the barrier, throwing a power higher than the barrier, and told seiya that his friends would not rise again Of that attack that made them fall to the ground, but they rose, showing special resistance and also a moment of miracle with their cosmos.
- saint seiya omega content: jabu defeats aegir a level 1 palasite equivalent to the golden saints. Which had a power extinguished in his weapon, which evolved thanks to a piece of divine sword, equivalent to genbu with his cosmos to the limit using his sword of pound and then to die.
His weapon destroyed it completely, and before a Ken had cracked the weapon.
With the unicorn gallop I ended with the life of the palasite. And his speed allowed his enemy to do nothing.

Arm_fisurada.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9GGYC-op-I

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_6vFx_gx5Mk/mqdefault.jpg

aegir light speed:

Aegir_y_Tenchih%C5%8Dmetsuzan_vs_Genbu.jpg

aegir level: Psionic hand (When he still does not receive a power up), is not your best technique, and easily stops the blow of rage fury. With which genbu defeated tokisada of aquarium, to the 7th sense.
Saintseiya images 0 05 Barrera png revision latest e46d017f7053f4eee169bce44f0060ce.

Aegir was struck by a weakened power of the omega clue and did not die. Already having wounds.
1939847_808038692545209_1793158564_n.jpg

----

Cosmos Level: 7 of sense (higher than a palasite weapon of level 1 that by default is a saint of gold, which increases its power with a piece of sword (divine level), which is equivalent to being taken by Genbu from Libra with his Libra sword and giving his life.
Speed level: Minimum speed of light.
Fabric: Steel (Low)
note; Aegir was said to be a bit weakened, but his weapon has its own power.
In his official file (toei) says that jabu is a legendary saint.
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/seiya/character/index.html

You should probably write this in English, as this is an English wiki.

That's better. Thank you.

Sorry, I did not update to read your answer. Well yes, in fact I have seen characters of episode g, but those only makes okada, since kurumada only makes the initial draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back