• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicorn with weapons vs Wolf with Fire Powers

image0.png

Littlepip (Fallout Equestria) vs Bluefang (Jamaa Adventures)

Post Chapter 39 Littlepip vs Base Bluefang (8-C Forms)

Speed Equalized

In Character

Littlepip: 3

Bluefang:

Incon:

Last edited:
Starting with small stuff but I'll come back to this when I've had more time to think on it.

Pips Pipbuck gives her an ever so slight speed advantage as unlike in the the Fallout games (Which time slow I believe.), SATS actually slows down a users perception when activated. Giving her a momentary amp.

Pip I think has dealt with creatures similar to Blue Fang in Hellhounds.

Speaking of Hellhounds despite the fact that they can break free of Pips TK grasp via hax that didnt stop her from flinging several of them above cloud cover. Albeit this was done when she was peak bloodlust but still notable.

Because she isn't bloodlusted and Blue Fang isnt large Pip probably would lead with getting some distance and using her ranged weaponry.

Dont take this as a vote. Just supplying some supplementary info.

Starting with small stuff but I'll come back to this when I've had more time to think on it.

Pips Pipbuck gives her an ever so slight speed advantage as unlike in the the Fallout games (Which time slow I believe.), SATS actually slows down a users perception when activated. Giving her a momentary amp.

Pip I think has dealt with creatures similar to Blue Fang in Hellhounds.

Speaking of Hellhounds despite the fact that they can break free of Pips TK grasp via hax that didnt stop her from flinging several of them above cloud cover. Albeit this was done when she was peak bloodlust but still notable.

Because she isn't bloodlusted and Blue Fang isnt large Pip probably would lead with getting some distance and using her ranged weaponry.

Dont take this as a vote. Just supplying some supplementary info.
Slowing down time and SATS are going to be a problem for Bluefang. Did those hellhounds have intangibility as well?

No, they cannot.

Hellhounds are on my page making chopping block but the ones Littlepip encountered had claws that could nulify Telekinesis, and Shield Magic.

As far as other wasteland creatures/FoE bestiary are concerned they're like the 2nd Strongest species one can encounter traversing the wasteland, barring only Star Spawn (Building Sized Bears.).

No, they cannot.

Hellhounds are on my page making chopping block but the ones Littlepip encountered had claws that could nulify Telekinesis, and Shield Magic.

As far as other wasteland creatures/FoE bestiary are concerned they're like the 2nd Strongest species one can encounter traversing the wasteland, barring only Star Spawn (Building Sized Bears.).
Ah. How high is Littlepip’s AP and is there a way for here to handle Bluefang’s intangibility?

Last edited:
Is there anything stopping him from using intangibility indefinitely?

Is there anything stopping him from using intangibility indefinitely?
Well, it’s takes a lot of his stamina to use it, especially if he’s using it for a long period of time (And by longer I mean longer than 3 minutes), so he uses intangibility to mostly avoid deadly attacks.

Last edited:
I think Littlepip can win now since the factors of Bluefang's intangibility and how much tons he is though it is somewhat close.

Considering the fact she casually took way more than what he can dish out in a weaker form yeah I think thats enough to sway me in her favor. Compounded with her bullet time and wider assortment of abilities.

What about Sound Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement? Also, he can double his strength and durability with the courage buff

How long does the status buff last? is there a cool off period?

Should also mention that Pip can wield and fire competently with 3 weapons at once. She can multitask extremely well with her telekinesis like flying and firing at enemies.

Should also mention that Pip can wield and fire competently with 3 weapons at once. She can multitask extremely well with her telekinesis like flying and firing at enemies.
She should handle him easily like that, even with the buffs and intangibility.

Trying to think who would be a better opponent for bluefang in foe.
Anyways yeah my vote still stands.

Back