• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Tier List (OST Version)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, I was talking to my friend (who is on this site btw. Shoutout), during freetime for our performing arts class, and this came up. Basically, I used him to determine the placements of the UT soundtrack. Let me know what you guys think. We only got up to mid tier.

God Tier:

Another Medium

Hopes and Dreams/SAVE The World

Megalovania

Bergentruckung/ASGORE

Top Tier:

Battle Against a True Hero

CORE

Ruins

Heartache

Reunited

It's Raining Somewhere Else

Undertale

Spider Dance

High Tier:

Quiet Water

An Ending

Finale

Dummy!

Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans

Your Best Nightmare

Fallen Down (Reprise)

Death By Glamour

His Theme

Spear Of Justice

Once Upon A Time

Uwa!! So Temperate
ÔÖ½

Shop

Metal Crusher

Bring It In Guys!

Dating Start!

Bonetrousle

Mid Tier:

Here We Are

Determinatio

Gaster's Theme

Dogsong

I think I'd swap Battle Against a True Hero with Megalovania, if I was to change anything.

This is definitely a respectable list.

Don't really agree with Another Medium. It's damn good, but not God Tier good. I'd probably bump Battle Against a True Hero and Finale up to God Tier. Especially Finale, which is criminally underrated with all the emotion it manages to stir up.

Your journey is so close to being over. You've gone through so much. Made so many friends and toppled so many impossible trials. But in the blink of an eye, it's all shattered. Flowey takes the six SOULs for himself, planning to tear down everything you hold dear, torturing you for all eternity. As strong as your will may be, it's absolutely nothing next to the power of a god. Throughout the fight, you're helpless. Unable to fight back or really do anything but call out into the darkness for aid. Yet over time, your pleas begin to reach the imprisoned SOULs. Though they may have all been different in life, some lovers and others killers, some young and some old, they are all united in the fact that their lives were never fully lived. Despite being unable to make a difference in life, in death they are all eventually touched by your words and struggle, coming together for one unified cause. Your cause to save everything. When everything seems darkest, they reach out to shower you with hope, urging you to fight on and lifting you from near defeat. Finally, their own Determination begins to shine through and as the music begins to kick in, you see those several fateful words; "Flowey's DEFENSE dropped to 0!"

Back