• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale CRT: Human Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT wont be focused on the tiering, more so just making the pages more 'fancy', for lack of a better word, and adding some relatively minor changes. Considering this CRT is not really focused on changing the tiers, im hoping this doesn't clash with certain other CRT's going on at the moment.

Chara Remade Profile

* Added a key for when they where alive, surprised this wasn't here before.

* Added Abstract Existence due to being a manifestation of the player's willingness to kill just to increase their stats, would like more thoughts on this.

Human SOULs Remade Profile

* Added a key for 6 human SOULs, simple enough.

Frisk Remade Profile

* Split P&A into tabbers, also fairly simple.

Last edited:
chara shouldn't scale in attack potency to frisk, it should likely be unknown, as they were never shown to physically attack anyone before their death.

chara shouldn't scale in attack potency to frisk, it should likely be unknown, as they were never shown to physically attack anyone before their death.
Its moreso they scale to their own durability, which is 9-B, frisk durability also scales to chara's fall on there profile, which is why I listed that chara and frisk are possibly comparable.

Its moreso they scale to their own durability, which is 9-B, frisk also scales to chara's fall on there profile, which is why I listed that chara and frisk are possibly comparable.
Forgot ruins monsters scale to chara's fall, then yeah that's fine.
Genocide Frisk having the P&A of the Peak Pacifist one is definitely bad, as they never got such a DT, otherwise Sans would have never been able to kill them 12 times in canon.
sans was shown to neg frisk's conventional resistance to soul attacks, as armor doesn't mean anything to his attacks.

even without that, frisk should be capable of the same things they did on any other run. they're the same exact person in each run, with a different mindset. the difference is that pacifist frisk obtained so much more determination than themself in either of the routes.
Sans can't bypass them resurrecting at death.
Nobody can. thats why he died.

I mean the "but it refused" stuff. Asssuming Sans fought the a Frisk stronger than the one who faced Asriel is bs.
If genocide frisk for whatever reason obtained a shit ton of determination like their pacifist counterpart did, then yes sans would have fought that.

unfortunately, frisk had zero reason to be that determined in the genocide route. its ooc for them to become hella determined and become 2-B but theoretically could if they wanted to.

If genocide frisk for whatever reason obtained a shit ton of determination like their pacifist counterpart did, then yes sans would have fought that.

unfortunately, frisk had zero reason to be that determined in the genocide route.
The sandbox for Frisk literally implies that on the Genocide key.

I propose that it should start with "All the powers they have normally" than "All previous", especially when the Genocide key is after the High Determination one.

Its moreso they scale to their own durability, which is 9-B, frisk durability also scales to chara's fall on there profile, which is why I listed that chara and frisk are possibly comparable.
Scaling to one’s own durability is only possible if they have feats of fighting for those who can harm them, or some similar justification. Just listing “should be comparable to their durability” isn’t a valid justification.

Scaling to one’s own durability is only possible if they have feats of fighting for those who can harm them, or some similar justification. Just listing “should be comparable to their durability” isn’t a valid justification.
Frisk at LV 1 with no DT has both ATK and DEF at 1. And they're a normal kid in-verse without being boosted from powers. Chara should be the same too lol.

The sandbox for Frisk literally implies that on the Genocide key.

I propose that it should start with "All the powers they have normally" than "All previous", especially when the Genocide key is after the High Determination one.
which requires high determination, as why that it's in the 'with high determination' tabber.

should probably just swap where the genocide tab and with high determination tab is, as that'd make more sense and wouldn't cause confusion.

Frisk at LV 1 with no DT has both ATK and DEF at 1. And they're a normal kid in-verse without being boosted from powers. Chara should be the same too lol.
Then that should actually be explained in their justification, not just “should be comparable to durability”.

which requires high determination, as why that it's in the 'with high determination' tabber.

should probably just swap where the genocide tab and with high determination tab is, as that'd make more sense and wouldn't cause confusion.
Then that should actually be explained in their justification, not just “should be comparable to durability”.
Both fair points, edited accordingly.

Both fair points, edited accordingly.
actually, for chara's stats i'd make it something like

Attack Potency: Wall level (should be comparable to low-level monsters like froggit, who can damage frisk)

Durability: Wall level (survived their fall into the underground, but was gravely injured by it). as they should downscale from their own feat.

Added Abstract Existence due to being a manifestation of the player's willingness to kill just to increase their stats, would like more thoughts on this.
Taking the 'that's me' line, and going all the way to saying Abstract Existence, feels a bit like a very generous assumption to be honest - their description of the experience of 'living' again feels much more like they just got attached to the SOUL's determination similar to monsters attaching to whatever their corpse/dust falls on and regaining consciousness through DT (since Frisk faceplants on their grave at the start of the game), and simply grew in power as the player got their levels up, hence the "that feeling... that's me".

I believe it should be limited to a "Possibly".

Otherwise, looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back