• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

umineko question

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the witches are dimensionless at the core of their being, why aren't they 1-A? or have a separate key for 1-A. like we should have a key for "their true selves" and it would be 1-A

I think that the ACF wiki rates them as 1-A, but TheMightyRegulator and VenomElite are likely the only members willing and knowledgeable enough to revise them, and the former is currently inactive, and the latter has not had the time yet.

Territory Lords such as Battled and Beatrice are vastly inferior to the Voyager Witches. Especially with their true selves being far above the avatar Battler smacked in the City of Books.

Any voyagers/beings who are on the same level as true Bern and Lambda. Full potential Beatrice, who I'm pretty sure is already rated as 1-A.

No, Territory Lords cannot leave their territory to go to higher layers unless they have assistance from a Voyager Witch or someone of a higher level. The only reason Battler and Ange made it into the City of Books was because of Lambdadelta's help.

I will ask VenomElite and TheMightyRegulator if either of them are willing to improve upon the profiles.

The human domain is just another set of layers on an infinite ladder so every sea of fragment individual is 1-A now though.

Also, of course, Battler existed in a logic error as the embodiment of his own inescapable universe.

Considering Bernkastel still felt pain despite her insane Regenerationn it's also likely he hurt her true nature which is beyond the layers entirely.

What does the ACF wiki and DarkLK think about Battler's stature?

I do not know. The ACF wiki also has very verbose profiles, and that just makes them more informative.

Well, cutting out important information seems like a bad idea to me.

Antvasima said:
Well, cutting out important information seems like a bad idea to me.
It will likely be displaced and reapplied to the respect thread for those interested in knowing more about the verse.

@Apprentice21

If you cannot even read Russian, were only just introduced to the ACF, and are not a sockpuppet of one of their members, how would you know? Also stating that our wiki is a joke and dimensions below their league, is offensive. Their wiki is considerably better in terms of in-depth information, yes, but you are going overboard with how bad we are.

DarkLK gave us permission to pattern our system after theirs, yes, and has been extremely helpful with giving us advise regarding how to develop, apply, and interpret it.

@TheMightyRegulator

I would still prefer if we keep the profiles as informative as possible.

I deleted the conversation because you very obviously seem to be trolling, and to be more informed than you are pretending to be.

Really? You were supposedly only just introduced to the ACF, and cannot read Russian, yet immediately understand their in-depth explanations and similar tiering system, and go on and on about how worthless this wiki is in comparison? Just because I am usually trying to be nice and polite, this does not mean that I am a complete idiot.

I suppose so. TheMightyRegulator and I are talking about him revising the profiles on his message wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back