• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going with Ultraman X due to more experience and type 8 immortality

I don't look at Ultraman X's profile for a while and then there's a match between him and Megaman X. lol.

But anyway, while I'd like to argue that Ultraman X would win because I'm biased like that, I'd like to ask a few things. What instances and examples are there of Megaman X using Spatial Manipulation? Because while U.X is resistant to Time Stop via Spark Doll BS'ery, he's not immune to Space Shenanigans. Also, what's the range on it?

I also doubt that X can damage intangible beings.

You know, there are actually a lot of things that MMX has that UX might not be able to counter. Intangibility being one, there's AZ.

Lastly, are they both allowed full armaments?

X via Soul Manip and Absolute Zero.

Erasure may or may not work depending on what regen we're going with for Ultra Man, and I doubt Ultraman can resist X's billions of people-level mind hax with Mother Elf (possibly higher since the reploid population >> Human population)

I suppose this is using the MMZ era X then?

If so, then yes. I doubt Ultraman X can resist Mind Manip of that scale. For this match, it seems that Mega is greater than Ultra.

Back