• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTRAMAN (MANGA NETFLIX VER) THREAD

Apex PredatorX said:
But didn't he survive a full hit from a red otopus monster that one hit that sent 3 building flying and when it hit him it did nothing And i think i remember he did block a beam of light from the original ultraman (bemular) and that beam of light didn't explode from contact so we can asume it move at the speed of light so he have relistive reaction speed

Mr.Cutlery said:
This is quite unexpected. Apologies for my lack of activities lately.
Should we put a new weakness for king as well

All far as i see ultraman can't form his body if he lost too much energy ; at least from my theory That would explane why geed have to release some energy from the king capsule for him to have his body back

The ultraman expo also show that king is not immune to energy absorb

I was thinking about making a profile about this version. I really like it, so it's good to see someone is doing it.

Back