• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman King upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I know this won't be receive much attention but I'd like to try still.

With the arrival of the new ultraman series, Ultraman King is more than likely to be upgraded to perhaps, At least Universe level+ for effortlessly recreating an entire universe.

Here is the feat in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ludwr4QNNck

In case there are still doubts I'd like to point out that despite having no statements saying that's the case, there are other things that I can bring that might change your minds.

Such as:

-The consistency of power levels in The Ultra Series (debatable)

-Belial doing his thing (Summoning the "Super Space-Time Annihilation Bomb")

-The narration that goes on during the scene

-There is also the visual representation in that video that shows the difference during King's scene where recreated the universe. Which is the background, notice that before he performed the feat, the background looks different than how it is inside the universe.

-And plot. Had it not been for the storyline demands, this would have never happened. Oh, not to mention that this was something that is shown for goddamn once.

Maybe some additions to his power list as well. Though, unless this is accepted, I suggest we wait for the series to proceed first before we can apply any changes.

My apologies, but I cannot watch a 24 minute episode to check a feat.

Oh no, not the entire episode, sorry. The feat takes place very early in the episode. In fact, it's at the beginning.

The episode won't play for long for me. Can you summarise what happens?

Right, of course. So in a nutshell, this guy Belial detonates a bomb that destroys the entire universe and King recreated it without much effort.

I wish I could give you some screenshots but I can't do that right now, so apologies for that.

Well, that does seem to be either a 3-A or Low 2-C feat then.

Yeah. Although, the way the scene plays out seems to indicate and lean more towards Low 2-C. Who knows?

Well, if he created a universe from scratch, or rewound its time to undo the destruction, that is a Low 2-C feat.

I think that first one is exactly what he did. It may have looked weird with how it was shown but then again, these guys aren't really the best in the VFX department.

Okay. I suppose that Low 2-C may be reasonable then.

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back