• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT FOOD TIER LIST

On another note, one of the best dishes I tried is probably Bulalo, it originates from The Philippines.
beef-bulalo-soup-1024x1536.jpg

I remember eating this like it was yesterday. The delicious soup, healthy cabbage, the soft beef and potatoes. The corn is excellent too. The best part is probably trying to get the bone marrow. Just put this meal together with rice, the whole package can last me a day or even a few days.
Hopefully one day I'll get to try this again.
Another one that is comparable to this in my existence of eating.
The simple chicken wings, not just any other regular chicken wings but the one that is coated with Parmesan. The flavor is fantastic and always leaves me with the urge to get a tiny bit more.
I'd say this simple meal is already in the realm of the gods too.

Another one that is comparable to this in my existence of eating.
The simple chicken wings, not just any other regular chicken wings but the one that is coated with Parmesan. The flavor is fantastic and always leaves me with the urge to get a tiny bit more.
I'd say this simple meal is already in the realm of the gods too.
BASED.

Parmesan Chicken is ******* DIVINE. I could eat that shit all day fr fr.

now this yall probably haven't try it (except for some South East Asian here) which is prawn cracker, definitely a must have when you eat some fried rice and shit

This is what your gay ass eats unironically:

8oe2qttludj71.jpg
I mean I've never had any food item be shaped like that.

And it being shaped like a dick doesn't mean anything in terms of sexuality cause it isn't a dick, it's a piece of fish you absolute cornball.

This chicken parmigiana is talked to be one legendary meal here yet I haven't tried it nor was it mentioned by anyone I know ever.

Suspicious.. i guess this legendary meal isn't as cracked up as it's supposed to be 🤔

Back