• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugo vs Cronus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cronus stomps. The guy has way to much hax in things like Pragma Spathe and Dunamis whatever, while Ugo doesn't really have that much.

No Ugo has destiny manipulation on a worldly scale and can do so by will.Which essentially means do all that he wants including erasing Cronus and his weapons from existence

+

http://www.mangamint.com/magi-329?page=10

Can switch places with Cronus be god of time of saint seita and gaining access to all his powers/abilities

And he isn't bound by time or bound the flow he governs so causality isn't doing anything.

Destiny manipulation doesn't mean much to Cronus. It's fate manipulation, which people in SS have dealt with before. Not to mention the metric ton of abilities that Cronus has that can wipe Igo from existence.

No lol I saw the thread for their causality manipulation it wasn't on ugos level and Cronus can't most of his abilities are time based doesn't faze ugo who can will him out of existence or at the least weaponless or even switch positions with him and take all his techs and powers

I agree. And honestly, I would want Ugo to beat Cronus. It's just that SS characters have a ton of it in several different places, and can negate resistances somehow.

Hmm could have sworn there was this same matchup before, anyway ugo has overwhelming speed here which would make this unfair so you should equalize it, if it's equalized though cronus hax stomps he is too much for ugo, destiny manipulation doesn't mean anything when cronus has fate manipulation, causality manipulation and is acausal, cronus could use Pragma Spathe ignore ugo's durablity and kill him, either way not a good match up, if speed isn't equalized ugo speed blitzes if it is cronus hax stomps.

Just assume speed is equalized

It won't matter fate is destiny and while saint swigs have shown a degree of manipulation they haven't shown it on a worldly scale like ugo has.Also his time techs are mute against ugo and ugo can take all his powers like sinbad did il ilah or will anything he wants into or out of existence

More reasons than you have already been given? Also, you're totally going to ignore that I added how Ugo's best bet (Fate/Destiny) is useless here?

I'm pretty sure just by looking at their profiles anyone can see who wins the match. Ugo doesn't have anything on him that your usual 2-B doesn't already have while Cronus has a TON of haxxes that are notable even when put against the more dangerous 2-B.

It's the other way around: It's not Cronus that won't be affecting Ugo, it's Ugo that won't be touching him with his ton of advantages.

@Hakumon Fate manipulation doesn't work on acausal beings, cronus is acausal so it won't work on him and with pragma spathe he can ignore distance and attack instantly and each of is his attacks with pragma spathe has megas drepanon which bypass defenses and cuts the physical body, soul, and life energy all at once.

I don't see how ugo has a chance here destiny manipulation can't do anything to cronus.

Specify bro idc about other matches ugos profile is missing tons of stuff that said Ugo has better causality manipulation is proven Acausal in fact even Aladdin is since he isn't affected by sinbads will and Cronus is a time deity Ugo is not bound by time so most of his arsenal is out the window

Ugo really doesn't stand a chance here. He's powerful, but he isn't an Arceus or Chara. Meaning he won't really provide much of a challenge here. Cronus low difficulty for reasons above.

Good luck doing that while Cronus casually haxstomps him into oblivion with far superior powers, versatility and Pragma Spathe ignoring distance to destroy him.

And this whole "He insta takes the position of any god, easily taking all of their powers" you're bringing up in every thread involving Ugo is as NLF as it gets (saw you doing the same thing in the Arceus thread). Now you're bringing up powers he doesn't even have listed on his profile to see if he can win this?

If you are so certain he has that many powers that are not listed, what's stopping you from making a content revision thread and bringing the scans that prove it?

This is not the place for that. If you keep saying stuff like "He has x and y powers" that are not listed it just looks like you want Ugo to win no matter what.

I don't see anything about being a god of time in that scan and unless ugo has been shown to take away the powers of causal multiversal characters, saying he can is an NLF.

Wait Ugo doesn't even have Acausality, meaning Cronus' Causality Manipulation will wipe him out.

None of Cronus's weapon's are doing a thing true form ugo is bigger than space times as shown in the sacred palace

Celestial Pegasus said:
I don't see anything about being a god of time in that scan and unless ugo has been shown to take away the powers of causal multiversal characters, saying he can is an NLF.
Also its not ugo has the ability to switch places with gods and steal their powers stop using the nfl rethoric

Being bigger than space time doesn't mean anything when cronus can ignore distance and durability and attack the soul and life energy, has fate and causality manipulation etc..

And this switching places with gods and stealing powers sounds like a big NLF, i am getting tempted to close this thread, everyone else here agrees cronus stomps.

How is it NFL when sinbad did that to a at least 2C god while cronus had his power stolen by a weaker being in episode G

And how is ugo beating cronus when he can ignore durability and distance? I am just about ready to close this and don't bring up that faulty arguement about ugo switching places with the gods that's pure NLF unless you can prove he can do against someone on cronus's level.

@Haku Even Sinbad referred to that as manipulating people's minds by putting his will into the Rukh or something to manipulate the will of all others. Alladin no selled something much more like mind Manipulation than Fate (Sinbad himself uses the words "Mind" and "Heart" rather than Fate).

But I digress.

Literally everyone agrees this is a stomp, but we might as well reply a thousand times and you will keep arguing otherwise so this won't go anywhere. I'm stopping here.

I amn with Celestial here. I think this should be closed if you don't stop. You are wanking and downplaying a verse and ignoring arguments.

I'm literally stating facts how am I downplaying I read and know episode G more than any of you arguing for cronus this is pure bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back