• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TriforcePower1 said:
Anyway, I have absolutely no idea with what High 5-A Ganon leads with. So I can't really argue stuff here.
Come on, everyone knows what Ganons starting move is. It's shooting waves of darkness...

...No wait he starts casting a death curse...or was it BFR? Hold on I remember now he starts by pulling out a pair of swords and engaging in CQC. No wait that's not right either, he uh...

...starts playing the organ?

TriforcePower1 said:
Anyway, you either change Ganon to 4-B or I have absolutely no idea how this could go.
If Typhus scaled to 4-B Kharn I'd have no problem with that... But that's not the case. Sorry.

I wanted ganon to clash swords with Typhus, tho.

Sword/Scythe, but still.

Back