• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Typed in "VsbattleWiki" on Youtube search and I see several hate videos on calcs or website in general, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mixture of the fact that some people hate indexing sites in general, that we are popular, that quite a lot of people are against the dimensional tiering system, and of course, the people who saw 3 bad profiles and judge the wiki from here.

@Pepper

Off-topic, but "Questio" is a character, it isn't the tag to use if you are asking something.

Oh, that's my mistake. Never actually went through and clicked to see that.

@Mat & Gargoyle

He's just so angry.

Just....Okay **** it I'm ranting.

First of all it doesn't matter how easily someone creates a universe, Low 2C is quite literally infinitely above 3A, so is High 3A. Mundus could have used one percent of his power to make a Universe and he isn't Low 2C, plus his space time feat is clearly unintentional and downright vague.

Next, star level DMC3, we have a single statement that is contradicted by every single feat within 3, 1(except Sparda form) and 4, yet he says we believe it because it's official....

He then points out how we're hypocrites who twist words in order to make certain characters weaker using Cell as an example. 1. That is consistent with DBs feats shortly after the Cell saga.

2. We have multiple statements in guide books and the manga saying he could.

Non of which apply to the beuwolf statement, besides, people (Howard) are still coping with 4B Cell.

He's going to make a video about this.

Pepper14832 said:
Oh, that's my mistake. Never actually went through and clicked to see that.

@Mat & Gargoyle

He's just so angry.
No, my comment, that was anger.

I myself think Perpetual's calc on Mundus creating a space redux is legit in both speed and AP when it comes to how big the pocket realm was, so I'm okay with low 4C FTL Dante at least.

There was a girl on G+ who said that my arguments didn't count because I agree with some of this wiki's profiles and use the term "Downplaying", which according to her is only used in this wiki (which is not the case at all, since that exact same G+ group use this term all the time).

You would be surprised on how he rated Nero Devil Trigger as Universal simply based on a special move called Showdown.

This move description is :"Nero himself unleashes Yamato with an omnipotent barrage of slashes."

For some reason he took the omnipotent barrage of slashes as been a valid reason for Nero DT to be Universal.

Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea of a thread at all. We should not be badmouthing other communities or people.

I once saw someone saying the entire wiki is inaccurate because Sans defeated Giygas in a thread (something that didn't even happened, since it wasn't Giygas, it was Giegue).

LeopoldTheBrave talks on youtube about this wiki, but not in a bad way, he is actually very polite.

I don't mind people making criticism of this site or people to do the same to other places. But it seems like this thread opens up to some bashing, hate and flaming that is discouraged here. I'm going to close to prevent that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back