• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 2 Concept Qualifications

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
What are some very detailed, and good examples of Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation? What are some qualifications for it?

I heard one example of a qualification is a concept that has always existed and will continue to exist before the creation of the cosmology of the verse and will continue even after its destruction. is that true? What are some other qualifications?

The main qualifications are for the concept to persist past the existence of its instances in reality, such as destroying every door not altering the concept of "door" as it would for a type 3 concept. The other main one is for reality to participate in it, rather than vice versa, which is mainly dealt with by concepts being described as transcendental to my knowledge.

If you destroy every door in existence, the type 3 concept of a door would cease to exist, while a type 2 concept would continue to exist.

If you destroy every door in existence, the type 3 concept of a door would cease to exist, while a type 2 concept would continue to exist.
I assume something such as Darkness, Life, Death, Discord/War is very verse oriented with their cosmology?

i think another qualification is that the concept exist beyond reality and it wouldnt be affected even if the reality doesnt exist

Back