• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Werewolves Fight Each Other (Leon vs The Captain)

I mean

I s'pose all that needs said is magic in D&D can affect intangibles so whatever magic weapons you have will hit.

Leon has AP advantage and can Blood Curse him into the ground due to a distinct lack of resistances. I would assume Captain has decent skill feats that likely fare above D&D but not much since you guys have displayed feats of considerable finesse nowadays.

So the only real advantage he has is Low-Mid and that can be overcome by just lots of damage.

My vote for Leon.

This is slightly unfair

The Captain is a pretty nimble nazi vampire, but he's not particularly skilled, especially in comparison to dudes who can come out on top when surrounded entirely by people comparable to them maybe if we let swathing make a new character we'd get to batman level by 8-B

Not to mention that AP gap is just absolutely nasty

Yeah a roughly 5x AP gap is pretty big.

I don't consider it a stomp but

Leon wins for sure.

Back