• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

two tragic killers go head to head (2 more votes 5/0/0)

so roman was driving drunk and he ran over johns dog and we know how that ends(RIP roman) niko found out and lets just say he wasn't happy

Speed equalized

Equipment:

niko gets a digal, an ak47, a spazz shotgun and a combat knife

john gets a Koch P30L, TTI TR-1 AR-15, a Benelli M4 shotgun and a combat knife.

Niko Bellic: 7 ( Modernmyrmido ,Jackythejack, TheArsenal1212,KLOL506, Metaphoricaldude,XSOULOFCINDERX,Mr.Arecizoz)

John Wick:

inconcluvse:

65riQNn
you killed my cousi

E6c3ce30c6d4e3336718f0881bdf40c8
he killed my dog

So Niko has an 8x AP advantage while John Wick has the experience and versatility advantage while being more versatile. I'm leaning on Wick for this ATM.

versatility? their equipment is limitted to what it says in the equipment segment

last time i checked wick dosen't have any powers that niko doesn't

Ok this is tricky because if Wick sticks to range and weaponry he should take it because he's simply the better shot over Niko and is wary more ruthless with a firearm. However, it would be unfair to Niko to suggest Wick only uses guns when this simply isn't true and if he gets in close for H2H combat, he's screwed by the 8x AP difference. It really could go either way however since it's set in New York in a highly populated area, one would assume Wick would eventually go for the hand to hand combat and even if he's better I wouldn't think it's enough to overcome that AP difference

So given the setting, Niko takes it is my vote

John Wick was a US Marine, Niko was a Bosnian War Child Soldier. In that case, Niko was probably better, given that the Bosnian War was pretty ruthless, and Niko has those ruthlessness from those stuffs.

Metaphoricaldude said:
John Wick was a US Marine, Niko was a Bosnian War Child Soldier. In that case, Niko was probably better, given that the Bosnian War was pretty ruthless, and Niko has those ruthlessness from those stuffs.
Is that a vote for niko or?

Sir sun man said:
Metaphoricaldude said:
Is that a vote for niko or?
Guess it's a Stalemate, Both of them could do Gun Fu, Both of them could do Fights both of them Killed two head of Mafias and their Best Henchmen ( Pegorino and Dmitiri ) But I'll pick Niko for this, he's More Hard Boiled than John Wick
Guess it's a Stalemate, Both of them could do Gun Fu, Both of them could do Fights both of them Killed two head of Mafias and their Best Henchmen ( Pegorino and Dmitiri ) But I'll pick Niko for this, he's More Hard Boiled than John Wick ( Note sorry for that thing )

Im gonna continue the vote count here

Breathtaking dog lover29: 0

The the man who likes to be held in be strong arms:4

You can update the vote count and I'll add the fights to their profiles. Then I'mma ask the mods and admins to close the thread.

Back