• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Superpowered Black Dudes Fight

Darkshine should be able to reflect all his attacks and outskill him. Also John's AP is weirdly calced.

Either way I vote Darkshine

Darkshine > 100 megatons

Hancock = 160 megatons

AP should be roughly equal. But yeah Darkshine FRA. Even if Hancock has flight, he has standard melee range so he has to come close to Darkshine in order to fight anyways.

Darkshine should be above 200 Megatons since he was able to damage garou more than rover could and rover >> garou+bang

Nothing really indicates Rover's AP = Rover's durability. It makes no sense for Rover to casually tank Bang's and Bomb's attacks and being incapable of one-shotting Garou when Bang alone was stated to be able to kill the Garou who survived Rover.

It's more like this: Darkshine > Bang = 100 megatons.

If so Darkshine is at minimum above bang.. Either way it dosen't matter for this fight.

Yeah, as i said before, they're roughly equals.

Personally, i even think Darkshine's AP advantage over Bang is greater than 1.6x, but since there's no way to confirm that it's better to just say they're roughly equal.

Back