• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Both are High 7-C, Connor in his fourth key with his Phoenix transformations restricted, while Motoyasu is in his second key, and speed is equalized. The fight takes place in the Castal tournament arena starting 20 meters apart.
Note: The only magic skills Connor can use in his fourth key are his Support Skill up to his Phoenix Blast skill.

Motoyasu's AP: 1.04590951e15

Connor's AP: 3.76729866e15

(3.6x difference in Connor's favor)

Motoyasu: 0

Connor: 2 (Coolwriter2805, Bossbrosish)

They get a draw: 0

Last edited:
Connor would start the fight by gauging the strength of his opponent by rushing head first with a flurry of attacks before using any of his magic skills

Well, the Attack Potency is in Connor's advantage, so that gives him the upper-hand here. Has Connor used more than one weapon at once, though?

Okay, so both of them can't use multiple weapons at once. I don't know much about Motoyasu Kitamura, but seeing how Connor does have the slight advantage here and the same tier as him, I'm kinda leaning towards Connor on this one.

Okay, so both of them can't use multiple weapons at once. I don't know much about Motoyasu Kitamura, but seeing how Connor does have the slight advantage here and the same tier as him, I'm kinda leaning towards Connor on this one.
I've only seen the anime of Shield Hero, but based on what I remember Motoyasu tends to fight by using on onslaught of magic skills and physical attacks when he fights Naofumi so I assume he might use the same tactic here, but I could be wrong.

Knowing that Connor is using his fourth key in this one, I don't think he has much knowledge about martial arts yet as stated in his abilities section. However, Motoyasu does somewhat have more experience due to the fact that he fought Naofumi who should be smarter than him. Here's how I see it:

Intelligence and Intellect: Motoyasu

Fight: Connor

Haven't read all of Neon Cavaliers yet so I could be wrong.

Knowing that Connor is using his fourth key in this one, I don't think he has much knowledge about martial arts yet as stated in his abilities section. However, Motoyasu does somewhat have more experience due to the fact that he fought Naofumi who should be smarter than him. Here's how I see it:

Intelligence and Intellect: Motoyasu

Fight: Connor

Haven't read all of Neon Cavaliers yet so I could be wrong.
Motoyasu is actually quite gullible and idiotic based on what I remember from the anime though he is pretty good in combat based on his knowledge about video games

Then that would mean Connor is the more intelligent person on the battlefield right?

(I need to watch Shield Hero)
Yes but I think Connor and Motoyasu would have around the same amount of combat experience though Connor would have a slight edge

Bump and going to vote for Connor due to having slightly superior combat experience and higher AP

Ok, so I went back and looked at the Spirit Tortoise calc and realized I did the wrong GBE method. After fixing it, it brought Connor to 7-B making this a stomp match, so I'll ask for it to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back