• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two rulers of magic beyond reality fight: Dracula vs Doctor Doom

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Now that I'm finished with all of the castlevania revisions, I can finally get around to doing a particular matchup I'd like to tackle for funzies. 1999 Dracula is used, and any of Doom's equipments that aren't physically scaled to tier 1 is used.

paul-limgenco-drdoom120dpi-final-v02-01tag.jpg
f24d32ceac4780c7dbac5f8c73901c1c.jpg

Vampire king:

Latverian king:

They defy the gods together:

I mean if Doom doesn't resist the passives he loses(I'm fairly sure he does with tier 1 resistances)

If he does... pick a hax, any hax, and Doom probably has it in tier 1 smurfery. And when he has his tech, Doom doesn't like to dick around very much.

Again, a lot of even his tech is tier 1 smurfery. And Drac without his passives doesn't have the best IC for dealing with someone like Doom. In that you have to physically hit him and Drac prefers his magic to his physicals(At least from what I've seen of him)

He resists most of the passives, but not all of them.
Text manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Biological Absorption, Temperature Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Power Mimicry, Fear Manipulation
all of these aren't covered in his resistances.

Doom having tier 1 smurfery doesn't really change the fact that Dracula can still oneshot him with literally anything, also Dracula's magic literally scales to his strength, anything he does would have enough AP to just kill Doom outright.

He resists most of the passives, but not all of them.

all of these aren't covered in his resistances.

Doom having tier 1 smurfery doesn't really change the fact that Dracula can still oneshot him with literally anything, also Dracula's magic literally scales to his strength, anything he does would have enough AP to just kill Doom outright.
Let's go down everything listed there and why it doesn't do much
  • Fear Manipulation and Pain Manipulation get willpower'd through cause Doom has some of the most broken Supernatural willpower short of ******* like Settra and Archaon
  • Power Mimicry, Temperature Manipulation, and Absorption require Dracula to touch Doom, and Doom dies if he's touched anyway so meh.
  • Duplicating Doom is a good way to bloodlust him, and it, along with Dimensional Manipulation, takes awhile
  • Text Manipulation seems to be attached to Plot Manipulation so it doesn't do too much.
And none of this works if Doom is allowed the time to press a single button, cause if he does he immediately puts Dracula into Tier 1 mind control, Tier 1 Plot Manipulation, or Tier 1 power nullification.

Also, hitting Doom with a spell requires Dracula to not flap his fangs and attack without delaying like 20 seconds to make a speech. Doom haxes you while making a speech of what boils down to an elegant one liner so they really aren't comparable in that regard

All I'll add for now is that Doom will sense Drac's magic power and he knows well that vampires like Dracula (especially sorcerer vampires) are not to be taken lightly so he will not **** around at the start.

That said, his lack of regen and Drac's vastly superior AP means that if Doom gets hit even once, he's dead.

Even his High 3-A durability magic shields aren't doing squat.

Back