• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two rejected Mega Man bosses fight each other: Pulseman vs Pepsiman

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
(Gotta do this quick before Pulseman gets upgraded)

It's a hot summer day. Pulseman decides to go to his favorite arcade to play Galaxy Gunner and beat the current highscore of 99999990.

Pepsiman just happens to be giving cans of Pepsi to all the thirsty games arround, but when he reaches Pulseman, he answers with "I don't like Pepsi, it-".

But before Pulsey could explain the problem he has with water-like substances, Pepsiman tosses Galaxy Gunner over out of anger, pissing off the electric teenager.

• Speed equalized
  • Battle takes place in the arcade
Pulsema: 0

Pepsima: 0

Inconclussive: 0

Most of these abilities don't work if he's wet, not even intangibility.

Though he gets dry quite fast...

Now that I think about it, Pepsimans might actually think to pour pepsi on Pulseman to ruin his electronics. I didn't know that was a weakness, I just assumed Pulse would be fine as I'm used to seeing robots in fiction be completely unaffected by water and such.

So does he start out already moistened by pepsiman?

No.

@Arbitrary
Pulseman is not a robot, though Pepsiman could asume that he is one. But at the same time he could think he is some weird teenager doing cosplay.

Kinda stompish...

Shame, I thought I had found an interesting 9-B opponent. Welp, I hope I find better matchups in 8-B.

It also means pulseman straight up can't damage him. AN was calc group before quitting due to being busy so I'll go off the calc for now.

Back