• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vs

Both are 1B
Speed equalized.
Win via any means.

Ok. So I saw that ushiromiya has type 8 immortality which is dependent on Beatrice. Since she's potentially high 1B that means yogiri wouldn't be able to kill her too and ushiromiya would just keep reviving even if he gets killed.

Ok. So I saw that ushiromiya has type 8 immortality which is dependent on Beatrice. Since she's potentially high 1B that means yogiri wouldn't be able to kill her too and ushiromiya would just keep reviving even if he gets killed.
in his final key he doesn’t have type 8, the type 8 comes from the gamemaster always being able to resurrect pieces but in hi s final key he isn’t a piece.

but still this would be incap cus according to this thread, the regen of meta beings scales to oblivion (as in they can regenerate from high 1-B erasure) staff such as Everything12 agreed with the logic of yogiri not being able to negate high-1B regen, However Yuri also did say that regen shouldn’t scale to a specific tier so take that as you will.

It nullifies anything Battler considers supernatural. Unless Yogiri's thing is Higher D then Battler I think Battler takes this.
Battler doesn't take it via endless 9 plus yogiri can make him passively die or if battle tries to attack him he dies and his death hax is 10 layers into it.
Aren't Umineko characters also pretty high on NEP 2 scale layers? Yogiri can only affect baseline NEP 2
It's Yogiri who is high into NEP 2 from past threads I've seen and umineko is baseline in it which yogiri already negs.

in his final key he doesn’t have type 8, the type 8 comes from the gamemaster always being able to resurrect pieces but in hi s final key he isn’t a piece.

but still this would be incap cus according to this thread, the regen of meta beings scales to oblivion (as in they can regenerate from high 1-B erasure) staff such as Everything12 agreed with the logic of yogiri not being able to negate high-1B regen, However Yuri also did say that regen shouldn’t scale to a specific tier so take that as you will.
Oh okay. So...Yogiri keeps killing ushiromiya and he (probably?) keeps reviving but can't do anything about it or to yogiri. So yogiri stomps based on the rules in this match.

Oh okay. So...Yogiri keeps killing ushiromiya and he (probably?) keeps reviving but can't do anything about it or to yogiri. So yogiri stomps based on the rules in this match.
It’d be incap but I have heard differing opinions on the validity of having “regen potency”

It’d be incap but I have heard differing opinions on the validity of having “regen potency”
Yeah, but winning by incap like this is as good as a stomp. And i personally see nothing wrong with "regen potency", I'd like to see the arguments against it.

Yeah, iirc regen no longer has anything to do with the tiering system.

The only thing that would matter is resistance.

Back