• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two omnipotents duke it out

Wouldn't the Protege die too? Since he copied Zeno's powers so just like Zeno, he wouldn't have resistance to erasure. I vote Incon

What he is saying that zeno's rerasure can quiet often levae time for the enemy to actualloy react to what is happening.

As said above, Zeno erasure isn't instant,at least most of the time. The only person he instantly erased was Frost. Everybody else had a couple of seconds. Enough time for The Protege to start erasing Zeno. TP would die first but Zeno would follow.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Nope, just remembered zeno's erasure isn't instantenious, so the protege could copy it and use it on zeno before he dies.
He erased Frost in an instant.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
As said above, Zeno erasure isn't instant,at least most of the time. The only person he instantly erased was Frost. Everybody else had a couple of seconds. Enough time for The Protege to start erasing Zeno. TP would die first but Zeno would follow.

It's because then he was erasing an entire universe, if not a multiverse.

If he has to erase a singe person, it's as fats as it can get.

I mean, I doubt he would bother doing so. Protege just wants to sit back, grow in power and become TOAA. I doubt he would care to fight Zeno.

And zeno would just nuke the place instead of trying to find the guy..

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, I doubt he would bother doing so. Protege just wants to sit back, grow in power and become TOAA. I doubt he would care to fight Zeno.
And zeno would just nuke the place instead of trying to find the guy..
No, he wouldn't:

He nuked the timeline only because Zamasu was all over the place, and nuked the individual universes because he wanted to destroy them individually. He has no problem with erasing one guy quicly.

So he would go out of his way to try and find him? Regardless, I am making a protege crt, as his page is *****.

They start at 4km, and the characters know where their opponent is. I don't see why he woudn't just erase him off the bat.

That is not how it works...

Him being able to nuke a multiverse doesn't mean he can specificly target something he cannot see.

Back