• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Golden Guys Looked At Each Other And Now They Want To Hax Each Other To Death.

Yeah, another Reinhax Haxdrich thread.

Reinhard Heydrich Vs Helios (Silverio Trinity)

>6-A Reinhard, 6-B Helios.

>Both in-character.

>Reinhard starts with Nilfheimr Fenriswolf, Midgardr Völsunga Saga and Gladsheimr, no Type 8 Immortality.

>Helios starts with his True Asterism.

>Battle takes place in an indestructible planet.

>Win by killing the oponent or BFR.

>Prior knowledge.

QQ-7OhWj8 k
20170730 -1158913339

Damn.

Maybe Kemono-dono has a worthy opponent at last.

Hmmm. Anyone know the extent to Helios's soul manipulation? As far as I've seen, Reinhard can just inflict spiritual damage.

This is...a stomp in Helios favor.

Why? Metalnova: Raging Sphere Savior.

His Asterism allows him to crush space,souls,causality and even his death, probably sure some people are gonna say Nilfheimr Fenriswolf and Gladsheimr will help him buuuuut that's not the case,as Helios Raging Sphere is gonna take of those two also Reinhard prefers to see his opponents fight first so no Longinus to the face, and there is a huge probability of Helios touching him and crushing his powers.

And if I change them to bloodlusted, Reinhard will just throw his spear and gg.

Geez, finally another non-higher-dimensional guy that can go against Rein's hax.

But both of them have insane resistances against each other hax.

I'll just change to prior knowledge. -q

Interesting match. But it seems there a lack of info on Helios, would anyone happen to know his past and personality?

I didn't play Silverio so no answer about past, personality wise he is serious, don't expect him to go around and play and see if he's opponent is worthy or not like Reinhard.

Prior Knowledge won't work, Helios abilities are just superior to Reinhard in this setting, Gladsheimr is useless, literally all of the LDO are useless, the guy can screw with causality as he wants, he can destroy souls and space easily due to his Asterism and can nullify other powers, his most haxed ability is of course the ability to negate his death by crushing the reality of his death, reviving him again and then overcame whatever killed him, not only that but its power and AoE effects will allow him to hit Reinhard. In fact prior knowledge will allow Helios to choose his steps carefully.

Has Helios resisted something at the level of Midgardr Völsunga Saga or Longinuslanze? Also, he needs to make contact with the target to "destroy" his abilities, like Reinhard/Machina needs to pumch the target to erase their history.

And, as i said, Reinhard has insane resistances, and with prior knowledge he can use the 6.1 billions of years of combat experience that his Legion has.

Also, if it is a battle for life, Reinhard would imediately use all that he has, since he loves battles. p-p

Sorry for my bad english.

Back