• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two champions fight - Skarbrand Vs Metal Elementor - 0 - 0 - 0

Both are one of the greatest warriors of intergalactic conquerors, guides of the destruction of countless worlds, to fail them is to fail their creator, thirsty for the blood of their victims.
Rules: SBA, Battle take place in front of McDonalds on planet Macragge, Speed equal, and we use 40K Skarbrand and Terror Energy Metal Elementor

The Daemon scale to 117.208413002 Zettatons

The Ultralink scale to 126.795611 Zettatons
df8m1ae-435bfeb5-a92b-417d-ae0c-fd1a33d7ae08.png

FOR THE GLORY OF MAKINO!:
sorrysorrow-scarband-2.jpg

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!:

DIE XENO AND DAEMON! (Incon):

Last edited:
Yes, I purposely chose that image for Skarbrand xd

so shit like Madness hax and corruption doesn't work according to what I asked Abby, Skarbrand obviously has the experience advantage and can kill life around him to gain power or summon small demons, the ap is more or less the same, however Metal Elementor has a massive LS advantage, If he takes Skarbrand he could tear him in half

Last edited:
Metal gets BADLY skill-stomped and can't do anything permanent to Skarbrand.

You need asinine type 2 NEP Interaction to do anything permanent to a Warhammer Fantasy Daemon.

And uh, Metal doesn't have that.

Maybe use Armored elementor, so he have 633.978055 zettatons ?
Skarbrand's axes still sail through anything they touch(like many other Khorne weapons), and Skarbrand...

This is the guy who once challenged every other Bloodthirster in the Warp/RoC to a 1 v 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and ******* won. I don't even have to bring up the Fantasy skill cross-scaling, that one feat alone is enough to just stomp lol

Skarbrand's axes still sail through anything they touch(like many other Khorne weapons
Eh I mean, the demonic axe can dura neg because they usually eat the soul or nature of daemon (or are you referring to that demonic khorne axe that Logan used against Magnus?).
Metal has no soul

Back