• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Twilight's Elements form, 4 alicorn state, and Rainbow Power are all listed as 4-B. And Princess Celestia is listed as that too. This makes no logical sense, as all of these are several times more powerful than Celestia at least. It's especially weird considering Rainbow Power is likely way more than 10x the strength of Celestia. If the reason is that Celestia isn't really fully Solar System level, and she's just close, then I understand, but it should at least be listed as "At least 4-B, at most 4-A." And this is even if Celestia is only 1/5 Solar System level or so. It's just the simplest of power scaling. 0.2x10+ is 2+, which is multi-solar system level.

The gap between the low end and high end of 4-B is 1.008 trillion x. Being 2x stronger will not make you 4-A.

Ah, I see. It didn't specify on the tiers page. Either way though, Rainbow Power was efoortlessly able to defeat a being 8x stronger than Celestia, so there is an incredibly slim chance that Rainbow Power is 4-A. Albeit, a very low one, but it could at least be listed as possible, since we've ever seen Rainbow Power pushed to its limits (I know, I know, it's like OPM, but with this it never stated it was using a serious amout of power...which probably sounds stupid).

In order for Rainbow power to be 4-A it would have to be 5,523,599,902.18 times stronger than Celestia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back