• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yep with the Galactica Bracelet

for info a the basic attack of Moon One Shot the Senshi 3B + and has Destroy a Universe but in "evil form", they are able to hold to bare the attacks of Moon

Not really. Goku is a lot stronger in raw AP, to the point where I could argue that he one-shots

ouep, Goku is well above the 3-A baseline, moreover, TM has only one useful hax.

Edit:I forgot invulnerability

It would seem that Goku should be able to pummel Tuxedo Mask into submission but I think speed should be equalized

I am not sure about that.Goku usually wait to see on what his opponent is capable of. also i am not sure how exactly tuxedos invulnerability works NOTE:goku is professional martial artist so you might be right about speed equlized

well i have 3 scenario:

1- Tuxedo raises his hands and .... kills Goku without touching it, no matter the distance (not too big)

2- Goku is directly serious and attacks, but does not have the speed necessary, it does not touch it, and loses here too

3- (Speed Equalized) Goku confronts Tuxedo body to body and can beat him if he destroys the 2 Galactica bracelets that have great durability but he could destroy them (if he notices theweakness), he can surprise him with a better use of the TP but an attack of Tuxedo the One Shot so fair balance

I'm not sure how high into 3A Goku is right now but he one shots so casually that he should be able to win,

This changes the situation to:

One-shot with any attack>One-shot with two attacks

Because being >>>>>3-B+ people is something that even post-RoF Goku is. To put it simply, it's like if Tuxedo Mask was Cell, against Goku as of the Buu saga. Same tier, still one-shot

hmm Okay well I do not see anyone taking that (even though I am tempted to say that tuxedo has just a pointed with his finger Goku to eliminate it), The first one that attacks Win.

Back