• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't notice that. How can I adjust it?

Not sure why Tsunade is a glass canon though. She's a physical character and her profile even states she's capable of applying more strength with chakra. It must have been a mistake.

Round one Tsunade due to more experience and medical ninjutsu

Round two same as above plus more range with katsuyu's acid spit

R1 - Tsunade. FAR better experience, ninjutsu is capable of really doing a number on Yang from nervous system mix ups to cutting tendons and organs.

R2 - Tsunade still, now she can just melt her or have Katsuyu petform a zerg rush rather than need to box. Oh, and if Yang DOES somehow land a good blow, Katsuyu can heal her

If yang's aura can be depleted by students then I think a Hokage will have no problem.

She's never had her aura depleted by students.... (I haven't seen Volume 4 but I still doubt it)

Nico-v11 said:
If yang's aura can be depleted by students then I think a Hokage will have no problem.
She's never had her aura depleted by students.... (I haven't seen Volume 4 but I still doubt it)

By that logic then that means since Tsunade is not a student she's gonna deplete that aura.

Although it's funny how people always argue for the Aura never depletes argument when other characters have been defeated that way before. Either way Yang is not limitless as people would assume.

Oh and going with Jiangshi's reasonings. Massive experience easily takes the lead here.

Never said that Tsunade cannot deplete her aura, I was just correcting the fact Yang's aura has been depleted by students (which of course doesn't mean anything). I'm voting for Yang on round 1 because Tsunade's durability is only City level compared to Yang's AP being multi-city block.

Although yeah Tsunade wins round 2 due to her summons that will be constantly healing her (oh and town level AP and durability).

I'm curious if it was decided for her to be City level by the other members and not a mistake. If so the you'll have to bring up feats and prove it (which is what always happens anyway), but I'm not gonna argue anything either way

@Nico

Who said anything about City level? I said I was going to adjust her durability from City Block level to Multi City Block level because she's a physical fighter and her profile says she's capable of adding additional strength with chakra. Even Lee and Gai aren't glass canons despite the fact that opening the gates puts a strain on their bodies. So I don't know why she's a glass canon. She isn't even one after the timeskip.

Isn't there a process where one has to "upgrade" a character in another thread? Well even if it was a mistake then shouldn't it be addressed in another thread? I could be mistaken though

Yeah just bring it up in a thread beforehand, its just a minor adjustment though so it should go right through.

Never mind. There have been quite some Naruto threads being brought up lately and I don't want to annoy anybody by bringing up something trivial.

Tsunade. Both rounds. She has far better experience, is a taijutsu master. She apparently has other releases (like water, fire, ect) but we've never seen her do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back