• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunade vs. 6 Paths of Pain

Tsunade gets stumped 😂😂😂. Pain isn't gonna play around with Tsunade at all especially with speed equal and prior knowledge and the numbers advantage and their fighting style.

Actually not only does he powers increase but she even has Regenerationn so her also having full knowledge means that she can beat them

Pain is literally in a whole different tier than her with his two strongest attacks that have yet to be applied to his profile as well and in character he knows how dangerous she is so he should wanna use either CT or ST quickly

Though Pein admitted that Imperfect SM Jiraiya would had won if he had full intel on him which means ALL of Peins Attack would had been countered and we don't know the power difference from Byakugo and SM but it can't be that major of a distance

Tsunade doesn't know about Pains tho that's the point nor does she know about his attacks and attack patterns

AstralKing7 said:
Meh I'm still voting for Pain cause ST isn't an attack you can dodge
Well depends though how big the attack is. Though I would say that having knowledge of yur opponent even means that abilities they can do but I honestly wouldn't know since we don't know how strong Byakugo Tsunade is compared to Pein so I'll be neutral for now

Going by logic here. Pain did say that Jiraya would have killed him had he'd know the abilities of him. Jiraya knew nothing and took half of them down.

Tsunade however has clear disadvantages.She has NO long range Jutsu. In an actual fight she'd likely have anbu accompanying her for extra muscule. Even though the Pain's weaknesses are physical attacks. Pain's not an idiot to fight hand to hand with Tsunade or let her get close. I'm pretty sure Katsuyu would be too slow to do much of anything.

Pain still wins I think.

Back