• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsukuyomi vs Gigantomachia

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is a fight I really wanted to see.

Both Tokoyami and Machia are in the Low 6-B states, so yes it's nighttime with dark clouds covering the sky.

They both scale to the same values.

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance = 100 meters

Location = Abandoned Nabu Island

Who wins?

Tsukuyomi: (0)

Gigantomachia: GunshyFever, (1)

Inconclusive: (0)

pcaDwTZ.png

Last edited:
Since they essentially scale to the same AP value and both show animalistic fighting patterns that involve overpowering each other to reach victiory, the outcome would likely hinge on a stamina battle. I'm not certain if Fumikage can control Dark Shadow's overwhelming power within darkness later in the manga finale, so bear with me. The deciding factor could be who outlasts whom. I would have to favor Gigantomachia, as his profile states resistance to pain through one of his quirks, and his stamina, "another quirk, Endurance, allows him to convert morale into physical energy and stamina." He's capable of fighting the League of Villains for 2 days straight without needing any sleep, in contrast to Dark Shadow's 8 hours of fighting against Pixie-Bob’s Earth Beasts. While Fumikage's endurance and stamina are notable, surviving attacks like All For One’s light beam, Gigantomachia’s stamina feats are more impressive, suggesting he could outlast Dark Shadow over time.

For now, I'm voting for Gigantomachia.

Regardless, there isn't much he can do. He still gets outlasted, but the difference is that he can now put his combat skills to the test, meaning his defense and offense would be much greater than Gigantomachias. My vote remains though.

Back