• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trunks' Sword Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really have it's own distinct tier and relies upon ki. Therefore why does it have keys with Trunks? Either it should have a "Varies" (because the sword itself is only used as a proxy) or it should be deleted in my opinion.

I completely agree with this and I was the one who originally made the flawed page lol

I think that all characters in db users of ki should have in their description something like. ki can be used not only to reinforce oneself, but also objects that the warrior is using for combat, including his clothing.

Yeah, it's nothing more than extension and all Dragon Ball fighters who use weapons obviously use their Ki to enhance the durability of those weapons. Example is Beerus using a pair of chopsticks to break Android 18's arm; that's just casual Beerus, not like that's a Tier 4 pair of chopsticks.

I'm fine with removing the keys since it depends on the one using it.

I think the correct thing would be to give the db characters the reinforcement power, the ability to make the items they handle (including clothes) as durable and powerful as themselves

Since it seems to be fairly unanimous at this point, can somebody delete the page and remove the links to it?

I handled it.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back