• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator

I want to Upgrade Tier Character Trinity Seven​

First I will explain why Demon King got AP Low-2C

Here there is a context that says that the Demon Lord is destroying the world

And the Abyss also said that when the Demon Lord meets the Trinity Seven, the Demon Lord will begin his transformation into a complete Demon Lord, and after that the Demon Lord will also destroy the world.

This was proof that the Abyss had already destroyed his world. Which means it's possible that other Demon Lords can destroy the world as well

Conclusion : Demon Lords can be scaled too that they can destroy the World

=====

Okay, I will discuss the Durability of the Abyss first because this is very important for the next. Abyss gets Universe level+ durability because it still doesn't matter why after being hit by Arata's attack

Arata at this time is Arata who has AP Universe level +, because as explained above that "DEMON LORD CAN DESTROY THE WORLD"

Conclusion: Abyss has a Durability Universe+ level due to Arata's attack

=====

=====

=====

=====

=====

Thankyou verymuch

Last edited:
I agree altho I would suggest you to take your time and contact some supporters to create a complete crt. You are only updating their ap, Arata's profile completely lacks hax, Most of the things aside from ap and durability are updated till only the second key

If memory serves me right, the key of Arata that is Low 2-C, is his pre-Demon lord self, no?...,in which he was able to trade blows with Abyss iirc

If memory serves me right, the key of Arata that is Low 2-C, is his pre-Demon lord self, no?...,in which he was able to trade blows with Abyss iirc
right,and i took the l2c because the demon lord can reconstruct the world, but i now want to change it to "demon lord can destroy the world", btw arata will have 3key namely Candidate Demon Lord | Demon Lord | Great Demon Lord

So I'm someone who is familiar with the series, got kinda lost during the Melbranche saga. Took a hiatus, came back and theirs goddesses everywhere and I'm completely lost.

Anyway, what's the time frame of Magic King destroying the world, do breakdown phenomenon scale to attack potency or is it hax, does merely having a Magic King element mean you should scale?

So I'm someone who is familiar with the series, got kinda lost during the Melbranche saga. Took a hiatus, came back and theirs goddesses everywhere and I'm completely lost.

Anyway, what's the time frame of Magic King destroying the world, do breakdown phenomenon scale to attack potency or is it hax, does merely having a Magic King element mean you should scale?
the damage phenomenon can get AP, HAX, RANGE, and for a certain period of time the demon lord destroys the world, no one has been told so yes it can be used "possibly" for that, btw for the demon lord element later I will reply, I have to reread🗿

Where is the evidence that the destruction is on a universal scale? The scan says "world" and the character is using a sphere when describing the destruction of the "world", which makes me think they are talking about a planet, not a universe. You also need evidence of the timeline being effected as well to get Low 2-C, otherwise it's just 3-A.

Where is the evidence that the destruction is on a universal scale? The scan says "world" and the character is using a sphere when describing the destruction of the "world", which makes me think they are talking about a planet, not a universe. You also need evidence of the timeline being effected as well to get Low 2-C, otherwise it's just 3-A.
Due to the context of the World "Infinite Space & Time" the world there refers to the Universe, because the World is 3D(Space) & 1D Time. So World = Universe

Then I guess it's fine. However...

Judecca doesn't seem to do any visible damage, and sending someone flying isn't grounds for upgrading since no damage was done.

For Lilith, being his daughter and having the magic king's element doesn't seem like enough for scaling unless there is a statement that it's on the exact same level?.

For Hijiri, I don't see how having one half of the soul of the priestess would make them universal+ unless their is more context.

For Mira, she doesn't damage him, just his clothes from what I can see.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to say much else.

Yeah, maybe it's my fault because I didn't focus on making this crt, okay

1. For Judecca, after I watched the anime it turns out that "Realize Reboot" is not only Arata's attack, but Judecca's attack too, Arata here gives his magic "Realize Reboot" to his sword (Judecca), it can be said that Judecca also damaged the Abyss

2. For Lilith, yesterday when I made this CRT, I brought the context that "Demon Lords can destroy the world" & "Demon Lords & Candidate Demon Lords can reconstruct the world" & and I lost the scan about the explanation of "Element Demon Lord", btw Lilith VSB Fandom already has AP (Planet level), can I change it to Universe+?, because the cosmology is world = universe, not planet, what do you think?

3. For Hijiri it can't be scaled?, initially 1 then became 2 because of Priesstes' Reincarnation, meaning if there is a "Priesstes" key, can't that be used as a reference to make Hijiri Universe+ too?

4. For Mira, there her Astral head also looks injured, that means it was hit by Mira's attack, right?

@LordGriffin1000

For Lilith, being his daughter and having the magic king's element doesn't seem like enough for scaling unless there is a statement that it's on the exact same level?.
for lilith. the magic king element in Lilith's body is the same as the power possessed by the abyss trinity, even the abyss trinity has hopes that lilith will exceed it

For Hijiri, I don't see how having one half of the soul of the priestess would make them universal+ unless their is more context
for hijiri. Hijiri and Arin are the reincarnations of the Priestess of Yanggdrasil. or we can also say that in this 1 person reincarnated to 2 people, this way the magic capacity in arin is the same as the magic capacity in hijiri. Another proof as well, when Hijiri's barrier is not able to penetrate it because of something but only Arin can destroy it, it doesn't mean that Arin is stronger than the other Trinity Seven but their power is the same, namely from the Priestess of Yanggdrasil

for lilith. the magic king element in Lilith's body is the same as the power possessed by the abyss trinity, even the abyss trinity has hopes that lilith will exceed it

for hijiri. Hijiri and Arin are the reincarnations of the Priestess of Yanggdrasil. or we can also say that in this 1 person reincarnated to 2 people, this way the magic capacity in arin is the same as the magic capacity in hijiri. Another proof as well, when Hijiri's barrier is not able to penetrate it because of something but only Arin can destroy it, it doesn't mean that Arin is stronger than the other Trinity Seven but their power is the same, namely from the Priestess of Yanggdrasil
thank you for helping explain it, I'm also busy studying in reallife, so I can't really explain it properly

Good... but weird.
some people get a universe+ Attack Potency and Durability, some other doesn't has the durability.

actually they all can get the universe+ durability.
why not make them all have universe+ durability ?

furthermore Lilith And Mira should have Multiverse+ Durability because they two can tank Deus Trinity Attack.

the crt is good but to me we can have more from this CRT.

Good... but weird.
some people get a universe+ Attack Potency and Durability, some other doesn't has the durability.

actually they all can get the universe+ durability.
why not make them all have universe+ durability ?

furthermore Lilith And Mira should have Multiverse+ Durability because they two can tank Deus Trinity Attack.

the crt is good but to me we can have more from this CRT.
Striking strenght aswell

Yeah, maybe it's my fault because I didn't focus on making this crt, okay

1. For Judecca, after I watched the anime it turns out that "Realize Reboot" is not only Arata's attack, but Judecca's attack too, Arata here gives his magic "Realize Reboot" to his sword (Judecca), it can be said that Judecca also damaged the Abyss

2. For Lilith, yesterday when I made this CRT, I brought the context that "Demon Lords can destroy the world" & "Demon Lords & Candidate Demon Lords can reconstruct the world" & and I lost the scan about the explanation of "Element Demon Lord", btw Lilith VSB Fandom already has AP (Planet level), can I change it to Universe+?, because the cosmology is world = universe, not planet, what do you think?

3. For Hijiri it can't be scaled?, initially 1 then became 2 because of Priesstes' Reincarnation, meaning if there is a "Priesstes" key, can't that be used as a reference to make Hijiri Universe+ too?

4. For Mira, there her Astral head also looks injured, that means it was hit by Mira's attack, right?

@LordGriffin1000

Didn't notice the side of his face, thought that was just dirt in his hair but I guess that's fine.

I guess that's fine though I suggest getting another staff member to evaluate it as well.

Back