• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trina's Diary Mode Abilities: What Exactly Are They?

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, looking back at Trina Riffin's Diary Mode, I was trying to understand what exactly some of Trina's abilities were, namely I'm trying to figure out what exactly a few of those abilities are. That aside, I've managed to gather two videos featuring Trina's Diary Mode fits on the official Grojband channel. The first video featured Trina when she's a little overjoyed.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XMMUqw70g

Being specific, this is what I gathered in the first video.

3:24: Trina had created loads of hearts. The pile of hearts filled an entire lawn and is about as tall as graves are deep. Episode: "Pox N' Roll"

4:21: Trina has pink... somethings shooting out of coffee mugs. Granted, Trina has used pyromacny from every source, even waterlogged sources like baby bottles or sources that aren't containers like books and TV screens, but I just have no idea what those pink things are, so I have no idea what term should be used for that ability. Episode: "Who Are You?"

5:02: Trina made pirate ship cannons shoot out rainbows in "A Pirate's Lounge for Me." Side note, in her base form, Trina practically induced fear onto a bunch of lounge members and even a three-man pirate crew in order to enslave them. All over her the idea of just getting own car back.

As for the second video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0ia5XBhHo ), this was what I got.

4:05: Okay, here, Trina used Diary Mode as a soul in the episode "Soulin' Down the Road." It's a weird one; see, Kin and Kon accidentally extracted Trina's soul from her body and put it in her car. Of course Trina very quickly adapts to being a car and goes out on a rampage in the mall. It's basically a "Christina" parody. No, this isn't Soul Manipulation (since that requires completely willful usage of one's soul, which this isn't.); in fact, I'm not sure what to call it.

I can pretty much guess that the Diary Mode fit in "Group Hug" (7:02) utilized some sort of Air Manipulation; otherwise, how would she snuff out candles in a room with no windows?

Beyond those, one thing I've noticed during her Diary Mode fit in "Space Jammin" was, before Trina launched cows (probably killig them) with mud geysers, Trina instantly turned some ears of freshly-grown corn that's STILL on their stalks into popcorn. While I doubt that's anyting impressive, I'm not sure if there's any term for that particular ability either.

Off-topic, base-form Trina was completely unfazed by Blade Stabbington's attempt to scare her. Mind you, Blade can be scary enough to make two teens RAPIDLY AGE.: https://prnt.sc/ktfe06

So yeah, there's that. I should consider marathoning Grojband, but then again, it's easier on one person to just go about it little by little. That aside, what exactly are the keyterms for the abilities I've listed here?

Back