• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trihexa 666 (Union Academy edition!)

Tier: Unknown, At least 6-B, 2-C and sometimes 1-C.

Name:
Trihexa, Imperial Beast, Apocalyptic Beast, Emperor Beast of Apocalypse

Origin: "MalE reAder x maSSive croSsoVer"

Classification: Beast of Apocalypse

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Aura, Flight, Breath Attack, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Fire Manipulation, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Large Size (Type 2; was mentioned to be several hundred meters long), Spatial Manipulation (Can create distortions in space to travel between locations [1]), Regeneration (Low-Godly, easily regenerated from dust, ashes, and complete disintegration [2]. Sirzechs, Tobio, and other characters who can destroy the soul cannot kill it), Duplication (Can split its head into several weaker bodies), Creation (Can create and give birth to large amounts of fake Red Dragon Emperors, who can continuously double their power and transfer it to others [3]), Reactive Evolution (Azazel stated that a barrier specially designed to stop it would only work once, and that it'd develop a resistance to barriers after that [4]. Its consciousness could gradually adapt to Issei and Sirzechs' attacks), Non-Physical Interaction (Characters in the series can interact with spirits which are stated to lack physical form [5]), Astral Projection (Can eject its consciousness from its body), Resistance to Magic (It has part of the body of a dragon, and dragon scales are resistant to magical attacks [6]), Time Stop (Adult Gasper stated that Gods and Heavenly Dragon-class existences could move in his time frozen world [7]), and Death Manipulation (One of its split bodies could survive in the Dimensional Gap [8], a world of void that kills things by exposing them to nothingness [9]), Multiple Hax resistence (Can resist the hax and abilities from multiple characters across various franchises.)

Attack Potency: Country Level, likely Higher (Although not demonstrated power above this tier, Usually overpowers multiple protagonists from various anime verses with ease, including and usually my hero academia, RWBY, Highschooldxd, senran kagura, fairy tail, akame ga kill, kill la kill, dragon ball, Naruto, pokemon, sword arts online, etc forcing the bullied reader to save their asses. ) To Complex multiverse level (Some fanfictions, Like this one, also has trihexa overpowering all of chaldea, which includes 1-C servants. )

Speed: Massively FTL +(Kept up with Diabolos Dragon Deification Issei and True Form Sirzechs, can easily keep up with all those anime protagonists from various verses including Goku. ) |

Lifting Strength: Class T (Superior to most anime protagonists)

Striking Strength: Country level, to complex multiverse level.

Durability: Country level (Tanks hits from union academy without a scratch) to complex multiversal (Can take damage from Noble phantasms of top tier servants)

Stamina: Very High (Rampaged on union academy without a problem.)

Range: Several kilometers | At least dozens of kilometers, possibly Multiverse+

Standard Equipment: none

Intelligence: Unknown, "but always attack union academy and beat their asses so the bullied reader and come back and kick his ass to show how strong it is."

Weaknesses: Overpowered male reader who kicks his ass.

Key: True form
Feats: Kicks the asses of anime protagonists on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Lol...you're not wrong, tho. I do hope that those that write those stories just do it for jokes and not actually take it seriously...
bruh, those people who take it seriously probably got bullied and decided to write the stories for some power fantasy. You know, just like a kid who runs home after getting bullied and watches and gets excited when bullies get beaten up in some random cartoon.
I mean you can have a power fantasy and wish fullfillment and make it good instead of.....making all these 1000 ton junk of cringe.
Seriously it pisses me off how great characters like rias, akeno, issei are character murdered into bitches and rapists for no reason. And the hypocritical issei bashing is another thing entirely.
Except for RWBY. They can have all the bashing in existence and nonexistence.

bruh, those people who take it seriously probably got bullied and decided to write the stories for some power fantasy. You know, just like a kid who runs home after getting bullied and watches and gets excited when bullies get beaten up in some random cartoon.
I mean you can have a power fantasy and wish fullfillment and make it good instead of.....making all these 1000 ton junk of cringe.
Seriously it pisses me off how great characters like rias, akeno, issei are character murdered into bitches and rapists for no reason. And the hypocritical issei bashing is another thing entirely.
Except for RWBY. They can have all the bashing in existence and nonexistence.
Yes...I mean...I bash them cause it's fun...I personally love the highschool dxd characters...including Issei

I agree that most Union stories, including my own, are complete garbage...

RWBY should go to hell they have shitty characters that they use as their "main characters" and the characters that are actually good become obsolete or just killed off for no reason.

Yes...I mean...I bash them cause it's fun...I personally love the highschool dxd characters...including Issei

I agree that most Union stories, including my own, are complete garbage...

RWBY should go to hell they have shitty characters that they use as their "main characters" and the characters that are actually good become obsolete or just killed off for no reason.
it's ok if you do it for fun bro.
My judement is...RWBY is a cartoon. Not anime.

Who started this Union Academy thing anyways? Or is it from some anime or something that I don't know.

Who started this Union Academy thing anyways? Or is it from some anime or something that I don't know.
as said, it started in wattpad. But as far as i know, some authors are too lazy to make a seperate story for each anime, so they just fuse all animes together into a single verse.

Back